My first post

My name is Cleo. I have just moved to Holywood  but I came from North West Community Campus. I moved because it was to big!

The things that are different are this is my first post! I started at this school yesterday. Also the other different stuff about this school is its much more small and there’s not as much people as there was in North West Community Campus.

What we did at North West Community Campus was Georges marvoulse medicne and space for our topics. We also done beat maths in the morning. Then we all went to St Ninians. We done the same things as we done at North West. I still didn’t like it because we were going back to North West in 6 months. I don’t really like crowds.  Also the playground was a playground NOBODY HAVE EVERY SEEN BEFORE! IT WAS THAT BIG! The teachers didn’t even like it so it was a terrible life fro all of us but how could the community make the ice bowl but not the school? My teachers were Mr. forsyth, Miss. limend , Mrs Mecrocren and Kelly. We done a lot of art and less of other things. my favrouite subjects were maths and art because we done them EVERY DAY! That’s all for me. bye

Cleo

learning at holywood Pokémon comes back

kaylan got us Pokémon trading back in school witch is good because I love Pokémon and trading to get good cards most of the people are trading at brake time for leaning at holywood is fun we are learning about magnets it is very fun we are making posters about it

by Erin and Dakota Pokémon

Learning today

Today at holywood we were making our magnet poster and doing maths. Everyone in P5-7 Had to finish there’s (Or at least progress in it).

We did French as well, If we are doing French then we always do it in the time after lunch were everyone wants it to be hometime. Hometimes are always the best bit of the day, For me and most of the other kids at my school. Also yesterday my dad hired a van and drove me and rhona to school in it. The van had three seats in the front of it.

By Charlie

learning at holywood

So far we have been doing brain bursting science we called it that because it almost made p5-p7’s brains burst yeah… We had to write a sentence about Mass, Weight and Gravity. Weight is not how heavy an object is it is about how much pull gravity has on it. Told you it would burst your brain!

So, what else… ummm… my magnet poster is coming along.   It’s about facts of magnets and different variety of magnets such as horse shoe, bar and we have new strong magnets also I am not joking.

That is all.

Good bye,

Lewis!

P5-P7 Learning!!!! Owo

Dear Darling Readers…. Hi! I hope you have all had a good day! If not, then have a good rest of the day!!!! Or Night, because for all I know your Reading this at Midnight!!!! 0w0

The Fair Trade Coffee Afternoon and Evening were really successful!!!! Apart from the people manning the Cake Stall, everyone got 1 cake!(because the people at the Cake stall nicked at least 2-3 X3) The total of the Donations that people gave came to £131.00, which is amazing if you think about it! So many people donated and everyone is very grateful for their Contributions, The money will soon be sent off in a check to The Fair Trade Foundation. Thanks if you are Reading and donated!!!!

With Miss Dale we are doing Magnets! We have been putting together a Poster in a pair or a Group of 3 to make a Poster all about them and we have been adding information about different Sizes, Shapes and Strengths of Magnets! It also includes all our investigations we have done on Magnets, so we have been working on these for about 2-3 weeks? Anyway Miss Dale wants them finished so we better hurry and get them done! We are doing them on Posters and on the Computers…. So yeah….

Next week we are on Holiday!!!! Parents beware! Kids will be recking havoc around the house in the next 2 weeks!!!!

By Kaylan!!!! ^^

p5-7 petition and Pokémon

At lunch time kaylan made a petition for miss queen to come back to p5-7 maths Paul signed 4 times sonny signed 2 times kaylan signed Euan signed Greg and Lewis signed Georgia and ebony signed. HELP GET MISS QUEEN BACK IN P5-7 MATHS!!!!!

Pokémon is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been madness this week because Pokémon’s back its been over 6 months since we were allowed Pokémon  in school bigger and better than before because a lot more people have Pokémon this year it’s going to be good.

by Euan and Paul p7

Pokémon at Holywood

we are allowed to play the Pokémon card game and there will be no one crying because they trades the wrong card because they signed up to the Pokémon rules and they need to agree with it. If they don’t agree they can not play the card game or trade. and if you moan you will not be able to play with others

by Greg and Sonny

learning at holywood

at holywood p.5-7 are finishing of the stuff that need finish like the magnet poster and two or three weeks ago we done a tech challenge we had to make a spoon slow down cause then we were doing gravity.

We have now finished our work on fair trade and we have had our coffee afternoon last Wednesday and just from that afternoon/evening we raised £131 pounds just from the donations so that was amazing we did not expect that much money just from a coffee afternoon/evening.

By Georgia and Ebony