October Holidays

On the holidays on the first week of it on  we had days of but on the weekend I went to my Grans house for 2 sleepovers also Rory came. For the first day of the sleepover we all went to the underground bit where the bridge is and the tour guy told us about how people used to live down there. I was CREEPED out because the tour guy told us that there can be a ghost and the ghost is called Mr. Boots. The tour guy said he likes these kind of shoes: snickers, converse  and P.E. shoes. The tour guy said some times you can feel him playing with your shoe laces. For the second week I went to my friends house and her name is Kloe. She is my bests friend in the universe. I asked my mummy if I can bring my computer there and she said of course. When I got there we played some games on our computers then her Mum gave us ATON of sweets. We were both happy BUT Kloes little cousin cam and he’s not aloud the sweets we have. SO we had to sneak and Kloe and I were tricking him by saying look over there there’s a unicorn and he looked away then we got the sweets and her cousin said I don’t see a unicorn then me and Kloe laughed our heads of. After I went to my friends house Mummy, Robert, Rory and I went to the cinema to go see bohemian  rhapsody. I did cry because Freddie  mercury said I might not have a lot of time left and at the end it said when Freddie died. I LOVE the band its just sad to not see Freddie but I have seen a concert of queen and it was FUN.  Well that’s all I can remember.

From Cleo

Surprise welcome back to the blogs!!!

to come today we are joined by Daisy are new pupil and we are doing a Springfield vs Holywood (Springfield is the school that Daisy used to go to)

Springfield vs Holywood

1. In the class in the morning on Monday we first do Go noodle then we do grammar.

1. in the morning we do  our  Kelley dancing then we do wake up shake up then we do spelling work out.

2. After that we have brake and we play football or we go on the timber trail.

2. After that we have brake and we do a lot of interesting stuff such as playing football and build dens the best thing to do is the POWER OF THE PEN!!!!!

3. Thirdly we do math and sometimes we do write to tops

3.math we play somdog,  sheets, asments , games , and x3,4,6,7,8,9,times table.

by James daisy 

doodle charts !

yesterday we started doodle charts. they are basically posters with a scribble in the middle. in the loops on the scribble we wright and draw pictures of what we have done in the two weeks off school. like if we went somewhere that we liked we would ether draw a picture or wright a short paragraph on the thing. it is a very fun thing to do in class!

my super duper holiday :)

in the October holidays it was my birthday I was in Malaga Spain it was freezing in the pool my and my brother had to push each other in the pool  It was all-inclusive I was getting Pepsi and lollies and ice creams and eating bread and butter for the night.

breakfast had  very weird pancakes and very strong apple juice and nice orange juice as well. on my birthday I  went to this place called Indi mex I got curry and at the end I got a chocolate cake with sponge and ice-cream it was not hard it was soft it had a great birthday I was with family members as well in Spain I got the Spiderman ps4 only its an amazing game I recommend it if you got a ps4

by Euan

coming to school and my salary :)

we had to come to school on Monday and it was terrible having to come back to school but yesterday was quick which is good but I do cleaning at the end of the day and it is worth it I get £40 pound a month if I save for a year I get  £480 pound a year I can pay my house bill and my car bill I get more than Dwaine Johnston and vin diesel combined.

my holidays I did a lot of things in the holiday I went to my papas for 5 days and my cousins for two days a then he came to his and my papas for on day then I went to my old friend at my old school I was there for two in a half days then I went home and there was 4 days left of the holiday then my cousin stayed for 2 days and then there was 2 days left of the holidays and I played with Greg an his cousins and also Euan and it was the best ever.

My Career when I am older

My dream when I am older is going to be a footballer and if I don’t get picked to be a footballer I would help my brother in the a  farm and buy him a lot of equipment. tractors, trailers , cows and bulls and all of the farm animals they are but not lamas and then we are going to have different homes and we are going to have two dogs each and we are going to have bone car each and then we are going to have a family holidays and next year we are going to flamgoland and we are going to have a massive house and a private garden .

by  Jack

Halloween at holywood primary school!!!

This year has went around so fast. Its Halloween tomorrow and everyone is extremely exited for Halloween its my second favourite time of the year because you can scare people and little kids and go trick or treating. I love carving pumpkins and making them in to scary faces and then put candles inside and after we make pumpkin soup and its lovely. we normally have a Halloween disco at Holywood its where you dress up and come to school in your scary outfits and you can dance and play spooky corners is you get someone to turn facing a wall and if they shout out the corner your in you are out and if they don’t shout out your corner your still in. We also have a game that is where you get some volunteer to come over and the kids warp the parents in toilet paper like a mummy.

by Greg

what I want my career to e when I am older

When i am older I want to be a Japanese actor because I love the Japanese culture and I also know a bit of Japanese. it will be very hard to become a Japanese actor because first I have to learn full Japanese and also I might not get the place to be one and if I don’t get to be a actor I will be very sad because I just started wanting to be a Japanese actor and I think it is so cool in japan I really wish I could live in japan.If I don’t get that job or don’t move to japan I want to I want to be a vet because I love animals and I don’t want to see them suffer but also being a vet it takes a long time to become a vet but also sometime you have put the animal down because it might be very ill or it has bitten a human.

by Merissa