The p6 curling

Today was curling and all the p6 went !!! The first thing we done was just slide with two curling stones across the ice but we weren’t really sliding we both struggled to slide , instructor tout us to do a curling slide what we had to do was put your foot on the step and your other foot behind that , then you push and swap feet then you lay your back foot straight.

after we done that we done a lot more things but they were quite similar to the other one !!!

the bell went and went to eat our food we were telling each other who was in our groups. At the start of curling we were nervous but as the time went on we were fine . Merissa : I liked it a little Dakota : I loved it !!!

games :

we were playing all sorts of games like jenga , knots and crosses , pop goes the weasel , normal mini curling , running curling and others. sadly I forgot what they all were but we remember some of them , the first one was normal jenga and we were trying to make the big tower go bigger and bigger !!! the other one was knots and crosses it was just like the normal game but we were doing them in hoops and groups that was really fun !!!  Dakotas favourite game was running curling my favourite game was running curling !!!

by Merissa and Dakota