learning at holywood

this weeks learning at holywood  was fun because we where doing friction , force , push and pull . we have been doing this topic for a week now and today me and Dakota got put in the same group because its called twist and we can do gymnastic twists !! we are really excited !

math : me and Dakota really enjoy doing maths because we are in the same group and we are also doing maths sheet which Dakota said that’s her favourite my favourite is the new maths games , in the game there is a board for each player then you pick up the card and there should be units , tens , hundred and thousands on the cards so you have to read it and that’s the game !!!

business groups : Dakota was off on the day that we got put in business groups but I am in kiva group and I hope Dakotas in our group . my group has Lewis and molly in our group. kiva group is for to help unhappy people and to help learning increase.

by Merissa and Dakota