Erin and Orla’s learning

Miss dale said Erin could own the green house and I am letting orla help me because she is such a good best friend and I am her best friend . Miss dale gave us some seeds to plant.

By Erin orla

Spelling Homework

Everyone in P5-7 was thrilled by the arrival of their SPELLING WORKOUT jotters.

Miss Dale and Miss McIntyre have organised the spelling to get pupils more swiftly this session.

Pupils have a terms words in their books and can get them learned as soon as they can.

They will be quizzed on a Friday.

Miss Dale has put a letter in the front of the jotter to explain the method to parents.

WORK OUT Daily to get your spelling in shape!

Aidan and Miss Dale

learning at Holywood

This week we were doing forces animations and we are doing a challenge today we are going to slow down a fall of a spoon. And my idea will be falling with style!

Sorry for the joke. I had to!

Any way let’s get back to it.

We re re-opening BIG THURSDAY we got computer science outdoor learning P.E. and art now that all good bye.

By Lewis

Learning at holywood

we have been doing for our idl fairness with miss dale and fair trade with miss mackentyer right now we are doing the journey of the coca bean and it really fun.

because Mr walkers retired he will sometimes only come in on big Thursdays to help us out so we have miss dale Monday and Tuesday and miss mackentyer Wednesday and Friday case we have big Thursday now and my favourite thing about big Thursday is the day goes bye quick.

By Ebony