week in the woods !!

Last week was week in the woods !! what we got to make , chocolate orange cake , toasted bread , smores , all of it was delicious !! I was in a humungous den with Charlie , jack p , Lewis , Erin , Liam t , Liam c , Daniel , James , bailey ,  I don’t really remember other people who were in the group  !!! on the first day we had all the p7 at week in the woods on Monday the p7 got smores 🙁 because they wouldn’t be here for the whole week . on the first day we just were aloud to fix our dens and make them !! that day was the best !

the second day :

on Tuesday we done fires and made bread and jam from scratch , Dakota and Ebony made a batch of bread and Mrs Madden made the jam. at the end of the day we play sardines

the third day :

We made smores and also Freddy thought of finding bugs with little a magnifier glass !! we didn’t have to do everything but sometimes we did ! at the end of the day we played sardines

fourth day :

we got to play in our Dens I don’t remember doing other things on Fursday. at the end of the day we played sardines

5th day :

on we 5th day we made little dens for these little Lego figures !! that was fun I was with Erin and we played man hunt and this bell game

by

Merissa