Sports day

On sports day. Two firsts  then I had two seconds and one third and then on the flat race I had 2nd and then 2nd and then 1st and then 3rd and then on the long run I got 4th and on the egg spoon.  I like the sack race and in the p1 sprint Jack Wild came first in the middle Jack’s shoes  came right off and then I came first on the sack race I came 1st and then I had to do another race and I was passing every body like Ussian  Bolt  and I went like a speeding bullet .

by Jack

sports day

Today we had sports day and there was loads  of races. Dakotas favorite race was the skipping race and mine was the same its really fun to do and the sack race I did not do Dakota said I don’t like sack races but she had to do it.

there was a little mix up with the sacks there was not enough for the random race.

my dad and my sister was watching Dakotas mum and dad were watching her the races were quit long for the classes.

I also liked the long distance run and so did  Dakota.

By Dakota And Ebony

Sports Day!

Today Was Sports Day! It was really fun with the races and all. Todays date was 13 June 2018.

Sports day is a day where there is races f0r all the pupils and parents and younger/older siblings can come to watch them.

I got O prizes and O stickers. ‘_’

I don’t mind getting nothing the thing that upset me was my dad or mum was not there.     🙁

BY CHARLIE KEENAN

13 June 2018

Sports Day

Today it was sports day the first race was the  running race  all you do is run and sonny came 2 and I came 4th. Then we did the egg and spoon race. I came 3rd sonny came 4th then we did the sack I came 5th in the sack race and sonny came 1st I HATE THE SACK RACE because you have to jump in a sack :(-) then we did the monkey crawl

ma toe hurts

Hi my name is Lewis and today at sports day I knackered my toe at the final race behind the hill. So I was just running and the shoe literally came off and hit my toe off my

shoe. Ill rein act this Tragic accident even worse than Islas thumb and Greg’s supposedly hand. And that’s the end

By Dylan Isla and Lewis

sports day !!!

On sports day I got two first, one second and one third and one fantastic my mum and dad where their to support me it was a good day. I came first in the egg and spoon race Hayden came first in the sprint race and sonny came second and I got third in that race. A  lot of people turned up it was a good day

By Greg and Gavin

sports day

this is the first sports day for me ate holywood it was fun but there a lot of sports there where the monkey race the flat race  the egg and spoon race and the random race it was fun and after that we got ice-cream and we played after that well that is the end of my blog

Byerin

Sports Day

Today was sports day at Holywood! There were lots of different races and activity’s to do and there were a lot of people (parents and family members).  The first race was the flat running race (sprint race) and Hayden came first for p6-p7 boys race which was the first race. The second was the egg and spoon and Kaylan came first for p5-p6 egg and spoon. Then there was the sack race which the 4 finalists were Sonny, Georgia, Jack and Merissa. Then there was the obstacle course run where we ran over the hills, through a tunnel, through the small willow tunnel and around the sandpit.

By Euan (and Euans brother John), Merissa and Kaylan