Newsround and Gala Day!!!

The biggest thing on Newsround today was that Donald Trump, the American president and Kim Jong- Un, The president of North Korea met up and shook hands. This is really good news. It is such a big event because North Korea and America have been fighting for seemingly endless years and now they have met and agreed that there is going to be no more nuclear weapons in North or South Korea. The 2 presidents met outside a luxury hotel in Singapore.

Gala day was a success and we raised £750!!! I think that the ice-cream was the most popular stall because it was warm so I also think Kye’s slurp puppies sold very well, but then again the cake stall was nearly sold out and the garden stall was a big success to so I don’t know!!! Georgia, Dakota, Erin and me ran a pompom key-ring stall and we also sold tickets for our puppet show and did guess how many sweets in a jar. It was awesome. The stalls that were there were slurp puppies, ice-cream, archery, cakes, beat the goalie, cars, mystery bags/pin the tail on the unicorn, unicorn stall, Holywood keepsakes, colour a picture, raffle, plants, decorate a cupcake and our stall. There was also a treasure hunt and find the unicorn! We raised a lot of money!!!

By Kaylan

One Reply to “Newsround and Gala Day!!!”