Gala Day!!!

Gala Day is coming very quickly. It is on Friday the 8th of June and everyone is getting their stalls ready. We haven’t set them up yet but we are organising and making things for them. Georgia, Erin, Dakota and me are working on Pompoms! After making them we have to glue on googly eyes with a glue gun and I am NOT excited for that part because I got burnt putting googly eyes on rocks last year for the Tartan Garden Pets stall. They are going to be key rings so you can clip them on your bags and your clothes and things like handbags and for decoration 🙂 We made 51 yesterday and we got some help from Mrs Watson, Mrs Madden and Mrs Queen. Normally it would take us about 2 weeks to make 1 pompom because of the way that we were making them, but now we are making them really fast! We would like to say thank you to Paul, Hannah and Mr and Mrs Storie for handing in loads of wool to make pompoms with. We would also like to say thank you to everyone else who handed in wool for us. Thank you!

By Kaylan