100 meter sprint relay

Today at four o’clock we are doing 100 meter sprint relay. I am in the second group and all of the rest in the second group is me, Isla, Greg and Charlie and in the first group is Hayden, Sonny, Gavin and Euan. and after three we have to have a snack like an apple, orange, banana our a biscuit but that is what I am having but I do not know about other people and this is my first time running 100 meters I think other people has done it before.

by Jack

rely

we are going to be doing rely race to day after school and I am excited for it and we run 100 meters each there is 4 people and it is a 400 meters so you get to run 100 meters and you run as fast as you can so keep running !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 meatier dash

100 meatier dash  is at 4 o’clock we have tow teams first team is me Sonny Gavin Euan. The secen team is Isla jack Charlie Greg the order is Euan Gavin me best to last then its Charlie Greg Isla jack .

By Hayden

Gala Day:)

We are doing a gala day my group is doing a cake stall and we are needing cup cakes and cake and est. we need help 🙂

Gala day

Gala day is coming up on Friday I think its going to go well because every thing is just about done we still need to do a little bit of finishing some stuff but its all going well  for the know.

so on gala day you can bring  50p  and wear what you want for the day people are doing well different stuff from other people

and we also got to choose our own groups and am with Molly, Alexia and tuminie we are doing unicorn bracelets and make your own unicorn horn and the bracelets will be 50p each and the make your own unicorn horn will be at least be 50p or £.1

and my group is  basically done after finishing of the bracelets all we need to do is finish  the beads for the bracelets.

By Ebony

Gala day

This year we are doing a gala day . its this Friday ! we have been working very hard and there is all different types of stalls and lovely things to purchase . its a family day from 2pm-4pm we have all been working in groups and we will each be running a stall in our groups . we got to decide what groups we go in Im with Paul Hannah and Erin m our group are doing pin the horn on the unicorn  and mystery bags which are 50p each and the unicorn is 20 p a shot . there is also pinyatas , plants bracelets and lots of other fun activities to do . All the money that we raise will go to the school funds . there will also be refreshments and ice cream this year there will also be slush puppies .

learning

We are doing gala day on Friday 2pm-4pm. My group are doing ice cream and badges, manages and key rings all with the 50 years HollyWood logo my old group was doing archery put miss Dale put me in the ice cream group but it fine it better then the last group. The gala is going to be hard but we have six in are group so three on one stall three on the other stall. We are doing Villella ice cream raspberry sauce and chocolate sauce.

Sprint Relay Is Coming Up!

Today at 4pm the people who volunteered for sprint relay will be taken there to do it. After days of training we will be doing it finaly After school is when we go and run.

I am doing it and am sure it will be enjoyable to take part in. And so it might be… I hope. There will be a lot of people to sprint against.

I hope this will be an opportunity to get faster than now. And I am very exited.

By charlie

Learning

On big Thursday we are doing practise for our sports day that’s coming up in the next few weeks. For sports day we have these events Flat race, long race, sack race, skipping race, horse and carriage egg and spoon race. One the sack race its the hardest and by far the funniest most people don’t even get in the sack they just put it behind them

By Dylan