Week in the woods

ERIN: ”Week in the woods was fun we roasted marshmallows and made dens AND BREAD. my den was in a tree.”

Charlie: ”Week in the woods was epic this year. My den was in between trees And was awesome. We roasted marshmallows and made bread and jam. It Was amazing.”

By Charlie and Erin

Week in the woods

in Week in the woods is when we are in the woods to 9:30. we go to the woods then we go to our dens. and then the teachers  peeped the whistle three time you would have to go back  then sit on the benches and they will tell us what to do and then we  get tasks and we play many is well and other games

by sonny

week in the woods

last week we were doing all stuff at are wood making jam and bread plus toasting marshmallows then make smore’s. the mud was pretty deep and me and Paul saved 2 p1s from the mud. we also made chocolate by eat the inside of the orange then put chocolate cake mix in the orange  then 2 pieces of tin foil wrapped then put on a burning fire then  about 15 minutes then open and dig in to a sweet  chocolate orange and we had some fish  were mackerel ,herring and rainbow trout week in the woods is the best.

by Euan p6

week in the woods and how to make a chocolate orange cake

last week we were doing week in the woods it is a week we spend in the woods to do stuff like building dens, roasting marshmallows, making chocolate orange cakes ( scoop out the middle of a orange then dry it with a paper towel, add cake mix in the orange and cook over a fire for 15 to 20 minutes) we had a amazing time and cant weight for next year!

Week In The Woods!!!

Last week the whole school got dressed into old clothes to prepare to get muddy!!! We were going up the woods for a whole week and I think pretty much everyone was excited!!! The first day we did a lot of work on our dens and just played around for a bit and we also played sardines. The second day we played sardines again but Hayden and Gavin brought their gilly *suits and they were kind of easy to find. On the third day we had to put up tarps because it was a bit wet. We also made chocolate oranges Yay!!! They were so good. On the third day we also cooked lots of fish and it was the best!!! They was Mackerel, Rainbow Trout and Herring. Charlie, Liam and me both love fish so we all basically stripped the fish to the bones. On the fourth day we designed some woodland characters. On the fifth  day we played sardines and man hunt. and find the bell. We were all feeding the cows!!!

By Kaylan p6

week in the woods !!

Last week was week in the woods !! what we got to make , chocolate orange cake , toasted bread , smores , all of it was delicious !! I was in a humungous den with Charlie , jack p , Lewis , Erin , Liam t , Liam c , Daniel , James , bailey ,  I don’t really remember other people who were in the group  !!! on the first day we had all the p7 at week in the woods on Monday the p7 got smores 🙁 because they wouldn’t be here for the whole week . on the first day we just were aloud to fix our dens and make them !! that day was the best !

the second day :

on Tuesday we done fires and made bread and jam from scratch , Dakota and Ebony made a batch of bread and Mrs Madden made the jam. at the end of the day we play sardines

the third day :

We made smores and also Freddy thought of finding bugs with little a magnifier glass !! we didn’t have to do everything but sometimes we did ! at the end of the day we played sardines

fourth day :

we got to play in our Dens I don’t remember doing other things on Fursday. at the end of the day we played sardines

5th day :

on we 5th day we made little dens for these little Lego figures !! that was fun I was with Erin and we played man hunt and this bell game

by

Merissa

week in the woods

last week was week in the woods and it was great.

on the first day we learned how to tie knots in the play ground and then that’s when we went up the woods and when we got there we got to look at how our dens looked then some people out the big class got to teach the little ones how to light a fire and they people were kaylan kye Hayden  Ryan ebony gavin and then Dylan so that went on till lunch time then we headed down.

the second day we done some fires and the p.7s got to get a smore and we made bread and jam and that was how the day went.

then the next day the p.7s were away so it was a lot quieter so we got to get smores and they were really good.

and on Thursday we done fires and stuff and we done drawing.

on the last day we done fish and we made little houses for little Lego people

By Ebony and Dakota

Week in the woods!!!!!!!!

Week in the woods is a once a year thing all of the days where fun but Friday stood out the most. It was fun because I was in a tree when we where there and I was called the bear sloth and Mr walker was writing about me. I was always throwing bits of wood at him and he said I was cutting a very thin line Mr walker said. it was very fun without the p7 and very quit. That meant that the p6 where the p7 the actual p7 where at high school for 3 days it was the best 3 days. I played with Sonny , Euan and Paul.

By Greg

Gymnastics Competition

On Saturday the 23 of June I did a gymnastics competition at Dumfries ice bowl. I was doing the competition with Ethan and Tom. I was very nervous Ethan was nervous to tom was not that nervous. We were on vault first we got two practises then it was the real thing my first practises was so funny I went to fast and the spring board was to close to the vault I face panted it hurt a bit I could not feel my nose for half the competition. After the vault it was floor routes I did good at the end when all the scores were counted I got second with Tom and Ethan got first he bet us by a decimal.  by Paul

High school

High school last Wednesday to Friday. High was the best it was so big there were 900 people at high school my house is cairn. I have Maths first thing  it ok I guess. The best is P.E. French class is okay. I really  hope I have a lot of thins

by Hayden