HolyWood Hike!!!

this week we are do HolyWood hike the goal is it to get the top end of Scotland Hollywood to umm (I forgot it) and it takes 935mils I will never get there my one keeps resenting. ):

10.000=1mils.

9.350.000=935 mils.

by Lewis Douglas

Holywood Hike!!!

The Holywood Hike is were you get a pedometer and a sponsor form you can ask your friends, family and neighbours to sponsor you at half two the teachers will see how many steps you have done and write it down. At the end of the week you have hopefully finished an you are at john o groats at the top of Scotland it is 349 miles if my maths and Greg’s maths correct we will be 68 miles short but if every one dose 11 000 steps we will be way over our goal

by Paul and Greg

The Holywood Hike

Every body in school got a pedometer for the Holywood Hike the Holywood Hike is 349 miles. This morning every body was running in the playground to get their steps up I was at about 3000 steps but mine restarted when I was running around but a few peoples pedometers were doing that as well.

By Gavin

Holywood Hike!

What is Holywood hike?= Holywood Hike is a event that you have to get a pedometer and count your steps. And reset the pedometer to zero again and record all the steps everyday.

When does it happen?= UNKNOWN

What to do= When you reset and add it up you are trying too get enough steps that it will cover the gap to the edge of Scotland.

Most important thing= Is that you do NOT reset before half 2.

Pedometer: A pedometer is the thing that counts your almost every step. S it is satisfying to press the reset.

By Charlie & Erin

Holywood hike

what is Holywood hike? = Holywood hike is wen the hole school gets thnomters and we have to beat a number. by half 2 your  teacher records your score then you trie to get a better score the next day you have to trie to get to the top of Scotland by the end of the week.

By Hayden sonny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holywood hike

This week at holywood we are doing the holywood hike which we are walking from Holywood  to johnogroats he top of Scotland  the whole school in total have to walk 349 miles which is 349 ,000,000 steps . at the end of each day we get our steps written down in each class and they get added up . after a week of walking we celebrate on the Friday night in the hall all family is welcome . you bring a dish and celebrate . this is the start of it this morning we have been doing 15 mins round the playground and 10 minutes of copying miss Macintyre

Holywood Hike

this week we are doing the Holywood Hike. The total is 99,999 that we have to get to the  highest point in Scotland is Shetland island ‘s We start from the bottom to the highest point in Scotland

and in the afternoon at half two we get the score.

By Jack and Ebony

Holywood hike

this moring we were starting the holywood hike. miss Macintyre was doing wake up shake up with us. we went out side for 15 minutes I am at 4094. it is to rais money for the school. we were doing allsorts of stuff  it was fun.

by kye

The Holywood Hike!

Today we were given pedometers to count our steps because we began the Holywood hike! We are going through the bottom of Scotland right to the top (John O’Groats.) We have to walk an astonishing 349 miles to reach the highest point in Scotland! It takes around 10,000 steps to do a mile but 3,490,000 steps to do 349 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I would walk 500 miles and I will walk 500 more and then I will have walked 1000 miles…… DA DA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aannnnnyyy way… we hope we will be able to do it! On Friday we are going to do a crossing the finish line event, so if you want to you can bring a meal for the buffet for dinner. We are going to play lots of fun games!

By Euan and Kaylan