P.6 curling competition

today the P.6 went to Dumfries ice bowl and when we first went in we got put in to teams and the people who I was with were Georgia Lewis and sonny.

the curling was really good but the people who weren’t playing they went up to the lounge and the people who were playing first was my team there was 20 teams as well we did not win but Ames field came 1st and they got a foot ball Easter egg and a bronze meddle.

By Ebony

P6 Curling Competition!!!

Today all of the p6’s went to the Curling competition at the Dumfries ice bole. We left at 9:30 and arrived at about 9:45- 10:00. We played against a lot of different schools like Brownhall and Noblehill primary. Mrs Queen split us into 2 groups. Group one was Georgia, Ebony, Lewis and Sonny and my group was Greg, Paul, Euan and me. We won 1 match and the winners got chocolate Easter eggs. The school in 1st place got an Easter egg and a medal, but there wasn’t enough eggs, so the girl at the end got the trophy instead. I think it was really exciting and fun. In curling, you have to sweep the ice to make the curling stone go further and you had to try and get it into the target.

By Kaylan

Newsround – No More Guns

Kids are saying ‘ No more guns’ in America because some kids were killed in a gun shooting in Florida, in America. It was a teenager who killed 14 people when he open fired in a school.

I think no body should have guns – only armed forces.

I would tell American gun owners that people are dying from their weapons every day.

Did You Know? You can buy guns from the supermarket in America.

This is not fake news!

By Kye

Gun laws

People in USA are want to change gun laws.There’s a lot of pros testers in washing dc there was a shoot out at a school last month. Addles and kids  wanting gun laws biter like no guns to criminals. There’s a lot of skivers of shoot out and a lot are scared of gun and school s I think gun are allowed in all country’s

BY Hayden

Newsround

Today on newsround there was a gun law about if they were aloud guns in Florida . but some people are saying that people are friends that have died because there are guns are getting shot at people and there are guns and people are doing it for there defence and teachers have to be an army teacher

by jack

March for our lives!

March for our lives is a parade in America that is against ALL guns. And want gun laws to ATLEAST be more strict after the gun attack in Florida USA. I personally think trumps idea of arming teachers would make everything worse. 

Newsround

To day we were watchen news round an on news round there was a man how brut a gun in to a school and 17 kids where killed and sum where anger now there where hundreds of people gathering around and sum kids where sane sum word about there friends it was sad but all the adults where tried to ban guns we do not now if they band gun or not we will thiger out on the next news round .

by Erin

newsround news

this girl found helping others build her confidences  Bethan is 13 years old and volunteers at the child’s  local play scheme that’s how she became more confidences in her self and has made lodes of friends

the USA protest

today we were watching newsround , there has been a protest in America and it was the biggest protest of the year , it was just made by children. Ariana Grande , Myley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson were all at the protest to joined half a million protesters everybody was saying tighter gun control laws. What do you think about the protests ?

In the UK  people done this to but there was smaller number of people doing the protest.

by Merissa

newsround

today on newsround there was a protest in south Florida about banning gun laws in America a lot of people turned up to it there was a few famous singers at it including Ariara Grande, Miley Cyrus.

by Gavin