learning at holywood

today we are doing  blogging, reading the newspaper, reading task and reading box and it some times boring and stressing. But it is education and it gets are reading skills and writing skills and it gets us working together and reading texts and find challenging words and words we don’t know the meaning of and it can be pretty fun (some times)

by Euan

My raft

At home I am making a raft out of milk tubs that can hold my weight. ( that is 27 kg) So I need around thirty milk tubs. I am going to test it out in a small lake in holywoods woods I am collecting milk tubs in and out of school. When its done I am going to bring it in to school. I cant wait in till it is done I am going to have lot and lots of fun with it. The reason I am making it is because I bought this book called this book isn’t save by coilnfurse (He is a class youtuber)

by paul

cross country

cross county chapter 2  now its training iv been doing training running ding star jumps hating the Jim  and that  not that importing

cross country training

today we are going to be doing cross country training. at the real cross country training p4/5 have to 800 metre and the p6/7 have to do 1200 metre at cross country. for training we will be going around the school play ground and we have to play follow the leader. I remember last years training it was raining . last cross country I came 14th place I though that Dakota done good , Dakota came in 15th place.

by Merissa

cross country traning

today we are doing cross country training for cross country training p4 /p5 are have to run 800 meters and p6/ p7  1200 meters but I do hope it isn’t as bad as last time and I hope I am faster than last time but I did get a bronze medal but I came 15th place so I think that is pretty good                                                                          Dakota p5

learning at holywood

Today  we are doing  literacy carousel and it has reading box, blogging, reading the newspapers and the last of the literacy carousel  was news report and first  we did the news report and then we did the reading box then the newspaper and last of all we did the blogging that is what we are doing right now . We had to do the time we had to do this in was 15 mins and now we got 3 mins now. I ‘am almost done the blog post . by jack

Famous Artists

We have finally finished our ww2 projected and on to a new one about famous artistes. in a couple of weeks we are having a art gallery we have to pick our own artistes my one is lady pink a graffiti artists. Most people have chosen a graffiti artists. We have done a bit of Keith haring when I was in p1 and done it last week again.

By Dylan

my learning

This week we started our new topic  which is famous artists . we are focusing on a guy called henri Matisse he is a French artist we made our own colours out of different colours of paint . On Tuesdays at lunch times we are practising for our cross country competition on the 21st of march . On big Thursday P:E  with Mr Walker we were doing our last week of cricket we played  a big game of cricket it was really fun . On Monday we did a survey on how much we enjoy reading most of them were positive but some people did not like reading . HI

Famous Artists

Are topic is famous artist and we have to search up are artist and do a poster about them my artist is takashi mrakami he is a skate board artist who does art on skate boards which is cool because skate board art is amazing  it is mostly pop art but on a skate board

By Ryan

at the weekend

At the weekend I went to the Scottish championship at Motherwell and I was having to wake up at 20 past 6 in the morning then I got ready and went in the car  and went to the boxing gym and got wade  and I was under weight by a kilo so I had to drink going up with my couch then after a wile I got there and it was freezing so bad every body was cold and then you got a wee bit dizzy because the building was  squint and it looked like you where going up a hill then we got weighed in at the place then you had to wait 4 hours until your fight   then we just sit there  and then we went to explore and the time came my fight was bout 5 I got all my gear on and warmed up ready to fight I stepped in to the ring thinking that I am going to win today and it came to the first round and I did not no who was winning  so it came to the 2nd round I new I was wining and the third round I was hooping the judges where piking me and it came and it was me who won and I was so existed that I won .