Art

Art we do art on Thursday we do art of fames arties my dad is a arties. We are started a new arties  we don’t  know her or his name yet but I want to know want kind off art to do next. I hope its sketching  we haven’t dun it yet.

Pauls five day break

We all got a 5 day break well the teachers only got three haha now I will tell you all about my break:

on Saturday – I played a lot on the ps4 mainly fortnite battle royal its a very fun game and you can download it for free. I also watched YouTube. ( Ali-A)

Sunday – I did the same as Saturday.

Monday – I went shopping then played fortnite battle royal then watched YouTube.

Tuesday – I played GTA 5 online with Thomas, Greg and Dylan.

Wednesday – I played Fifa 18, GTA 5, fortnite battle royal and watched YouTube .

If you didn’t know I love playing Fifa 18, GTA 5, fortnite battle royal and watching YouTube.

by paul

Badminton compaction

Yesterday we had a badminton compaction and 8 people came so I was happy. the it was me vs Euan it was a good game but I won the next Mach was me vs someone else and I won the next 1 then I got beat I was sad but  it was ok I still had  5 games to go I won the next 1 then lost then I won 2 then I lost 1 so I lost 3 won 5 so I was happy. me and Euan both got 3 losses and 5 wins.

by Greg

badminton

Yesterday me and 3 other people  went to a badminton competition we were playing agents people we did not know. At first we had I practises to get us ready, when it was time to do the real games I was really nerves but I went to the curt and it was time to play … After a wail I was not as nerves I won 3 games all ready then a lady called us all up to let us know how won, no one won at are school but we all had a really good time there.

by Georgia

badminton

Last night some of us were at a badminton competition and it was really good the people who went were me Georgia , Euan ,and Greg on the first game I was with this girl and I won the first game we got some good rally’s going and after that it was some one else to go.

me and Georgia were going against each other on the other round miss dale said we were well chilled out me and Georgia were just tapping the shuttlecock over the net and I won that game as well when we were just going on to play she went oh no me and Georgia are going next year as well.

when it was our turn a man called us out.

at the end a women said who won but some people had do go again to see who won.

By Ebony

My Five Day Holiday

The 5 Day Holiday Was The Weekend Put Together With Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It Was EPIC Even Though It was not Two Weeks or Seven Weeks OR a year! “(I wish it was a DECAID!)” I Think it was to remind pupils that every day is possible to not be school lots of people LOVED it! “I mean, Who doesn’t want a  holiday even if its only 5 days?” Nobody!

By Charlie K

our 5 day holiday

Our holiday was marvels but the teacher only had three days off. and we were waiting for Sunday because it was Saturday.  because bailey goes to gymnastics and bailey was always annoying me every time on Saturday. I had to sit done with miller and mum was watching the TV and miller was playing with his game and he never likes the game .

by jack

five day of my holiday

this week we got 3 days of but we had also had the weekend so that made 5 days of. after the weekend my cousin Liam came with my auntie Angie all the way from Edinburgh. we were playing with the dogs and my hamsters everyday !! we also made a dance up to show our mums , also everyday we played hide and go seek sometimes we would argue and sometimes we would not . on Thursday my cousin Liam went home.

by Merissa

are 5 day holiday

this week end we got 3 extra days off  . On the week end we were out dog walking for the hole 3 days of the first day we walked a dog named yessa  but she was scared of children so every week end we have  to walk her some times  but on the first day she would let me pet her witch was pretty good for the first day . After we go home we had to walk 4 more dogs  in the heath hall forest but my mum told me that people have bean hidden rock s about the place so I found one and it looked liked a galaxy but it was in a tree                                                                                                      Dakota

five day holiday

This week we got 5 days holiday in that five days I  Played Xbox Nintendo switch and my phone I did not sleep for  four days and 3 nights I also went to  creemmogallery.