Professor John Brown

On the 26th of January Astronomer Royal Professor John Brown came to school! He told us a lot of different facts about the solar system and about space and the stars.

My favourite parts were when he did magic. His magic was amazing. He had a magic colouring book and there was nothing in it, then he tapped it and there was pictures in it and then he closed it again blew on it and it was full of colour!!! Then at the end of the trick he blew on it and all the pictures and all the colours were gone!!! I also liked it when he showed us the Selfie picture on Mars with the robot that could take pictures and videos. I thought that it was quite interesting. At the end people got his autograph and we got a school photo with him. I asked him a question. It was : What is the most amazing thing you have seen in space? He said the northern lights.