big Thursday

on big Thursday we have a new music teacher her name is Ann she  is very good at music . miss Stapleton is are out door learning teacher last week we made bridges to hold us and miss Stapleton . miss Macintyre dose art last week we did pop art I did crash we had to  draw it then coulerd it in wit oil pastels .

learning at holywood

one month ago our new reading shed was opened and it was warm and cosy everyone wanted in it because it was raining and it had beanbag seats. the sad thing was there was no books inside yet after everyone started to play and it was fun but since today there are only 12 books in it. we are thinking of what we can do with it because most of the people wont use it for reading thy will trash the place with there muddy shoes and walleyes and there will be mud every ware and it will be annoying for everyone.

by Greg

new teacher

now that it is a new year we have got a new music teacher her name is Ann we fink she is a amazing new music teacher and she really knows what she is doing. last time we were in music with her we were preforming a some  music with a lot so different instruments like the keyboard and the dorms. we can not weight to see what we will be doing this week !

by Georgia 🙂

Big Thursday

We do a thing called Big Thursday its a day where we do outdoor learning PE music art it is so fun

what we do in outdoor learning we go to the woods first we make a fire safely then we have to go hunt for sticks then we make a den with a group we have to make hot chocolate and we have marshmallow and go back.

what we do in PE first we warm up then we play cricket which is fun PE is the best.

Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today Holywood got loads of snow! It snowed all morning with thousands of snowflakes at a time!!! It snowed in the middle of the night and everyone woke up to snow in their gardens and immediately realised that it would be a snow day at school! At school everyone has the sledges out on the hills and are making snowballs to have snowball fights with! We don’t get much snow in Dumfries and Galloway so everyone is overjoyed when we got just the tiniest little snowflake that you can imagine. My opinion on snow is that it is very cold but very good to build things with.

Dylans opinion of snow: “I like it but it can be very cold when you don’t wrap up warm!”

Georgias opinion on snow: “Its cold!!!”

Miss Dales opinion on snow: “Its cold but I like it.”

By Kaylan

SNOW!!!

To day at holywood primary school we have finally got hit by the snow. In the middle of the night it snowed heavy and came back on when we were doing our SCOTTISH DANCING( What we have been doing for 7 years) !!! In the morning

My Opinion on the snow: I like the snow but when your not wrapped up it can get to your toes and hands.

Kaylans opinion: I like it because you can build snow man.

Islas opinion: NO COMMENT.

Ryans opinion. I think the snow is awesome

I hope we all get sent home!!!

By Dylan

SNOW

At holywood today we have hundreds of snow it is amazing everyone cant wait for break because its still snowing and we will sledge and have snowball fights . miss Stapleton is away to the museum with p1-2 so probably no maths today . I hope we get extra break but the bad thing is its freezing outside .

snow is fun

Today at holywood school pupils jump with joy we have SNOW everyone shout. It has bean adages sine we have had snow we can have snowball fights and go sledging. lots of people love snow at holywood but people don’t like it either. Dumfries dose not get enough snow. The hills is the best for sledging holywood bought sledges so the people who did not bring there sledges can still enjoy the snow with everyone else. For snowball fights the small sledges make the best shields I love snowball fights there are so much fun at holywood.

by Paul storey

snow

there is snow it has been a long time we are going to go sledging  and have a snow ball fight the snow is not that deep but it is still snow. I hope it snows more it is like a mine blizzard out side we have to wait in till the bell rings but it want be long we will get very wet the hills is the best bit fore get in snow. I go very fast  down the hills on my sledge it is fun the sledges is a shield.

by kye

50 OF HOLYWOOD

On the year 1966 to 2017 it Holywood’s 50 year berth day just look at it then and now

what a jerny . I have only been at Holywood for 6 in a haft years my dad pot a sin on the side of the school in Black and Gold writing I un veldt it to the school