gala day preparations

on Friday it will be the gala day and prep is going to plan. and the fun is going to be great! and we want you to have a great time there and entertainment Has a lot to do there shark attack, submarine smash ,  Minimals , tartan  rock pets and more to enjoy at the gala day bring your money !!!!!!.

by Euan and Georgia 🙂

Gala Day FUN !!!!!!

Its only 4 days to go until gala fun Friday and the water slide has got new lie lows thanks to the range who gave us 10 new lie lows. Mark thinks they are hard to blow up because its the pumps fault because it dose not work. He used his mouth to blow 2 up. And Dylan is working on a garden stoles  with plants and key rings and willow structures but worry there is only 2 willow structures left NOOO!!!

By Dylan

&

Mark

foot ball

at pamrsting we had a foot ball turn mint there where a lot of teams there were 13 teams kye was a striker+ defender. one my friend Hayden was a coly

football games at Queen of the south !!!!

We were at playing in the football league for schools at  Palmerston Football Ground on Friday after school. We were against Cargenbridge  ,Amisfield  ,  Brownhall  and Troqueer primary schools.  They are all small  school .

byjack

p7 transitions

last Wednesday the p7s went to Wallace hall for there final pre-induction days and we were doing maths and got an assessment to determine what group we would be put in to I managed to finish it I was one of the five people to finish the assessment.

We also done physics which we made rockets and used compressed air to fire our rockets with great height it was amazing seeing our awesome rockets fly away into the sky it was beautiful .

We also done business with Mr arrow smith we used movie creator to make a awesome 5 minute movie mines was about my favourite sport wrestling and it had wwf and wwe which was amazing people thought it was good Gavin thought it was ok.

The final thing was P.E. with the P.E. teacher it was amazing we done table tennis and badminton I managed to get a massive rally going so we went on for 10 minutes and didn’t drop the ball I loved bonding with the whole school except the primary school but we seen some of the pupils at lunch but we loved it all .

We also done history solving a 5300 year old murder mystery called the ice man it was hard to try and solve the mystery.

by elliot

sketch up club!

Every week on Friday we go to sketch up club it is fun because it is a big challenge and we work are way up from rookie to master. You can create incredible buildings, create schools towers, more awesome buildings.

all about gala day

This Friday we are doing gala day it will be lots of fun this gala . The whole school is doing the gala we got put in groups of 4 or 5. My group was thinking of splitting into two stalls the Pokémon stall and the ice cream stall! In the Pokémon group and the ice cream group there are Merissa,Thomas ,Aidan and James and also Orla.

By Thomas and Merissa

Gala Waterslide

This Friday is the Holywood Gala Day in proportion we got inflatables from The Range and blew them up there are two donuts and 2 tyres. The cost of 5 slides is £1.50. The waterslide will be built on top of the hill with 2 tarps. the other stalls consists of minimal which are hand stitched and garden pets also hand made and willow patterns which you put in your garden and plant a sweet pea to climb the willow also hand made. There are more stalls like ice cream and face paint so come on down to Holywood open 1:30 till 3:30 on the 26th of may!

Learning At Holywood

Learning the past week has been amazing. First with IDL with Miss Findley. We were doing a project on renewable energy and the we had to do a presentation on our source in the end two teams remained in the vote. Subi-Ink which was hydro-electric and RTM which was solar panels. in the end RTM came out as the victor and they had won the one million pound from the government ( Miss Findley). In maths we done analogue and digital time. Da Vinci done a work sheet and others done word problems on their white boards.

By Logan and Paul

learning at holywood

Today we have done E.R.I.C which was reading the courier and  what was going on in Dumfries . there was thief’s at the range and they stole panels from the roof . next we done green reading box and it was really fun today I got 18 out of 18 and Isla got 22 out of 23 . after break it is maths and we are working on time / time durations I really enjoy maths because we do loads of interesting stuff . after lunch we are doing IDL we are doing renewable energy then it will be HOME TIME !!!

by Ebony and Isla