Glasgow science centre

on Thursday the 4th of may we went to Glasgow science centre its super fun and cool and the staff were nice. and the shop was wasn’t cheap a metal space shuttle cost £5 and a big one cost £10 that’s a  lot of money and the play area was for under 7 but we went in anyway Glasgow  science centre was the best bye.

by euan

My learning May 2017

we did very fun art work which was drawing something as though the camera was facing up or down.

I picked it facing down and made it look like birds eye view of a clipper with cannon.

We also went to Glasgow Science centre.

Likes about the science centre: I liked the I MAX because it was interesting+3D. I also liked the tilted room

because it was fun to slide in. I liked all the activities.

foot ball

At foot ball we do stretches. and mochas we play our teams at pamrsting. our coach his name is mrs queen. he is a good coach we practise hedres and pases .

Boxing

I am going to a fight to night and I leave at half 5  and I am going to mother well my fight starts at 7 30 then I come home at 9.00 then I going to air space the next day then going clouths  shopping

learning at holywood

Thomas

I have learned a lot about Nuclear power with miss Findly in my group I have three friends Isla, Merissa and Zak we use to have ebony in our group but she swapped groups with Merissa. We have lately bean to the Glasgow science centre my favourite thing was the I-MAX we got to know a lot of things about space like… There are new recruits joining the ship all the time! They also went to the international space station. But now I have a sore tummy it hurts every time I move.

Merissa

I have learned allot about nuclear power with miss findly and my group I have got the same friends as Thomas I was in the wave group but I swapped with ebony . a couple of weeks ago we went to Glasgow science centre and my favourite thing about it was the room that was slightly tilted it was fun .

learning today

we have went to Glasgow science centre to learn about renewable energy their was lots to play with and had fun. We also had a trip to the IMAX cinema it  has the biggest screen in Scotland which was 120m by 120 m and was also curved We also had a fun time with the bottom floor.

Gavin and Isla

p7 high school

Last Wednesday the p7s ( not including Charlie he went to Dumfries high school ) went to Wallace hall. To have there pre induction days when we got there we all sat there quietly thinking about the experience.

When Mrs miller appeared she took us all to a table. And we handed in some forms and we went on a tour of the school. It was amazing then we went to French  we completed a worksheet with a word search much to Miss Dale’s disgust.

It was amazing to see her reaction when we told Miss Dale then we did biology, geography, lunch, Music then RME religious education then we went home.

Learning!!!

Wednesday we had Miss Findlay and we were doing a renewable energy leaflets and at the end of the day we had to talk about our source and my group was doing wave power and our name was green energy and nearly everyone is finished there leaflets and models ,posters and Georgia made our poster  and kaylan and Georgia made one leaflet and me and sonny made the other one me and sonny have finished our leaflet but kaylan and Georgia have nearly finished they still have to print I think and on Wednesday the p.7 were a way to an induction day at the high school  it was so quiet.

By Ebony

Learning

Today we were doing Glasgow science centre posters. Then maths, in maths we were doing a area and perimeter assessment it had compound shapes in it and volume shapes. And in the after noon we are doing our gala day groups. The gala day groups are making stuff to sell in my group is Zak, Rona, Greg, Sky and Dylan we are making willow structures t0 sell we have made 5 so far and making more Today.

By Dylan