Cross country !!!!!!

We went to King George V Complex and did a running event today it was p4 -p5 then I came 22nd in that race the 2nd place was Sonny. He won the batman watch that was really hard. The weather was terrible,  every body was cold and wet. The teacher had tea at the event  then it was the p4 and p5 girls. We had not many girls in our school then it was the p6 and p7 in the next race because we go up in the groups. They had fruit after the first race. It was really wet in the race we were soaking we got changed into our school clothes when we got back from the race .

holywood cross country

I went to cross country to day and I was first most of the time until  the boy took over me at the end of the race he just took over me so I came second   and the only thing it was cold and it was rainy to day and when I got back to school I got changed then we got a ticket and I got a watch and Haden   got all the watches every year so I bet him this year and tomorrow I think I am  getting a meddle

Cross Country (tip: AVOID DOING THIS HORRIBLE SPORT!!!!!)

Today primary 4-7 did cross country and these are all the words we will use to describe it:

Abominable, awful, horrid, despicable, repulsive, loathsome, appalling, foul, dog poop, sickening, atrocious, unspeakable and criminal!!

This is how we would describe the weather:

Frigid, glacial, boreal, nippy and piercing!

WE LOATH CROSS COUNTRY!!!!!

Enough of that now lets tell you the scores.

Sonny won the batman watch for coming 2nd place.

The p4-5 girls made 3rd place and the p6-7s scores haven’t come through yet though.

Here is a tip DO NOT DO CROSS COUNTRY!!!!!!

By Georgia and Kaylan

Cross Country!!!

On the 22nd we did cross country. The first people running were the p4 5 boys small schools the p4 5 girls then p6 7 girls then p6 7 boys.  The p6 7 had to run 1200m and the p4 5 run 750m. In p4 5 Sonny came 2nd after a over take at the Finish line. I came about 26 to 27 after Logan talked me to walking the cheat. Charlie Dawson came 4 in my race.  The race was dreadful in the rain.I fell over in the squelchy mud.   

cross-country!

Today we had cross country at King George the V with other schools to compete to win. The p4-5 boys went first and Sonny came second making him a silver medallist but he had a smaller track than p6-7 because the p4-5 track is 800m and the p6-7 track was 1200m which is a colossal difference and another disadvantage was the weather which was muddy, windy, freezing I couldn’t feel my toes to fingers it was that bad. but at the end the day I am proud of myself for getting 31st

cross country

Today the p4-7 took part in the cross country event at king George v. Kye had stiches at the start it was a rainy day. It was horrible. When it was Greg’s turn I was exited and it was torcher. and I came 10th and Kye came 27th we was existed and Gavin came 16th.

Cross Country

Today P4 to P7 went to cross country championship in Dumfries.

Hayden came in 21st. Last year he came in 2nd but this year it was a longer race and P6 had to run against P7 pupils – so it was very hard.

Paul came in 12th against the other P4/5 pupils. Holywood P4/5 boys came 2nd in the team results. Sonny came in 2nd Place for Holywood – great job!!

It was hard, it was torture… but it was fun!!

It was also very cold and  rainy and wet. In fact it was absolutely freezing!

A huge thank you to Mr Templeton for finding a bus to get us back to the school and into the warm much quicker!!

by   Paul and Hayden

p4-7 do cross country

Today we did a cross country challenge at king George we left the school at 9.15 and headed for the service bus we got on the bus and got off at the centre then went in we first got given our seats then we got our numbers I was 117 it started off being the p4-5 boys from small schools and they went in to the middle of the pitch and warmed up for the race and headed to the start line. everybody started screaming for the people that were in the race . sonny was 2nd and won the batman watch .

and then it went to p4-5 girls it was the same p4s and 5s only had to do 800m while 6-7 had to do 1200 . after then it was the p6-7 girls race I was the only girl running for p6-7 girls from holy wood it was a tragic race with it being far to sloppy I came 26th out of 36 it was HORRIBLE !!! after that it was the p6-7 boys race which was 1200 m  as well  mark came 33 out of 56 and he said that it was diabolical, how to break a leg and thinking about running away !!!. after that it was finished we just went away after that Dylans dad found us a mini bus to get back to the school in.

cross country

To start off with cross country is horrible and freezing ( sometimes) and some times it is awesome  only when its sunny.

We went to the cross country event in Dumfries at the queen of the south centre when it was raining and hail was dropping at a million miles an hour I came 38th and Ryan came 32nd over all it was fun.

What was your experience Ryan awful.

My experience wet, cold, angry, and cooled down plus warm water filled because when I went to the toilet and ran a warm sink of water.

The down side is the cold and the rain we where soaked to the skin and under as well then hail started to pelt and pelt down for half an hour.

All together we came about the cold and met some old faces including Sarah Jane that left a couple of years ago.

altogether we hated it because to much RAIN!!!!!!!!

Cross Country

On the 22nd of march 20017p4-7 of Holywood primary went to king George for there most terrible day of their life… p4-5 boys ran first for 800 metres then p4-5 girls also for 800 meters.

Isla was the only one to run for p6-7 girls for 1200m then p6-7 lined up I finished 4th place Dylan came 24th and Zak came 31st

it was excruciatingly terrible I hated every bit it was ballistic as well as rainy and freezing it was so cold you could get frostbite