The keenan’s LEGO… spaceship!!!

We  have  been  set  homework  we  have  to  build  a  spaceship  nobody  cared  what  material  it

was  built  of.

As  long  as  it  was  a  good  model  mine  was  based  on  a  space  shuttle

by  Charlie  K

the space hunter

The new way to travel to mars the space hunter has light weight wings contains the batteries. It has  vertical take off and landing. Its solar and jet powered and on top of the wing are solar panels. High tech sensors its top speed is 999mph its amazing what is thing can do it has three rockets it make it the fastest space ship to buy today its slick and fast. buy it today at your space ship  dealership now.

by Euan p4

Pancake day

today is pancake day we are making pancakes the whole school is enjoying it . we can get either nuttella, nuttella and banana, chocolate sauce or strawberry sauce .

you will need :

8 large tablespoons of flour

2 medium eggs

500ml of milk

a tea spoon of sugar to sweeten it

and some chocolate sauce or banana to finish

method:

1. put the eggs, flour and milk in to a mixing bowl
  2. whisk till smooth and runny
  3. pour into a frying pan and leave for 30 seconds then flip for another 30 secs
  4. and add your topping

My rocket

I made a rocket that’s is called lolly rocket . we handed it in on the 27th on February there was lots of other rockets there was lots of good rockets . I enjoyed making my rocket it was fun and I was very exited to bring in my rocket . I made my rocket with card and tinfoil ,  lids also a sticker . On Tuesday we looked at everyone’s rocket and they were amazing .

by Orla

My space ship/space station

My space ship has a number plate . It asl0 has a pizza maker. plus a comfy bed for the Lego man to sleep when he is not driving the ship. it also has a giant space magnet. he has a really comfy driving space he sits on a couch whilst driving. it also has a radio to call for back up. it has a camera to see bad space ships then a turbo laser blows them up. it has break lights for safety.

by James

Space Challenge

We have been set a space challenge set in by the 27th of Feb. I made a little cute space buggy it is to pick up samples of Earth, Rock for scientific investigations. It can pick up samples in it’s gas pipes to keep safe.

Charlie K made a Lego space veacle that looks like a Lego set but is made out of lodes of different Lego sets.

Dakota.l. made a little space buggy it is so cute. It is gold with a lifting roof.

I thought all of them where great.

By Thomas, Rhona

music and pancakes

we war going to do a big preformats on singing cool songs cold tam o, chanter but sadly some people chose not to so now we can not :”(  but we get to Rap a cool song.  any way to day we are making pancakes I was do working with miss Queen so I did not get chose to help Mack them so now I am Making this post .

from Georgia 🙂

Mars-1

Mars-1 is the brand-new spaceship that can take you to mars in just 5 hours!!! It has space for 50 people on the ship and not including the captains Logan and Ryan . We have the very latest space age tech to make you jump with joy including:

• Bumper cars
  • Bopper the inflatable minion
  • Dining room
  • Kids area
  • Escape pods
  • Hover chairs

The engine has 4 loads of nitro fuel and 2 loads of gas. We also have a ice-cream parlour.

By Logan and Ryan