Young carers

A  young  carer  is  a  child  who  helps  grown  up’s  that  are  not  able  to  do  so  much  things  as

other  people  can…but  there  are  people  to  help  them   fortunetly.  they  do  a lot  of

things  for  them  like  walking  there  dog,making  there  diner,feeding  there  dog  and  eaven  helping  them  to  bed!

by  Charlie  keenan.

Young Carer

Young Carers are young people that help older people do stuff. For example in the Newsround story today one mother has MS – an illness that makes her muscles sore. The young carer makes tea and dinner. They also clean the house.

If my Mum or dad needed my help I would be happy to do it – but it does sound like hard work. You wouldn’t get to play with your friends.

Who would look after them if you were at school or college? Maybe young carers miss a lot of school.

What do think?

Thank you to all the Young Carers.

by Ethan.

news round

On news round there was an alligator crossing rushes and the alligator was over 4 meters long.

Don’t worry it was in Florida.

What would you do?

A. run away screaming

B. run after it and wrestle it

C. Jump on it and ride it to town

D.  Call somebody.

Can you guess what Mark and Gavin would do?

By Mark and Gavin

young child carers

young child carers are little kids who help grownups. one mother has sore muscles so the kids helped to make tea. her mussels get really painful and she gets sleepy.  the boys take her dog a walk.

by Merissa and Thomas

The uk’s biggest toy fair

the uks biggest toy fair this year was held in the o2 arena and had over 100 toy company’s like mine craft , Lego , play station , x box , hot wheels.

hot wheels is realising a new Audi r8 in February which looks so cool but the new range is from the 1960 to the 2017 with the old cars with lift up bonnets and the new ones with gripped tyres that can race on new tracks.

by Elliot and Ryan

dscf3055

Donald Trump

Today on news round Donald Trump is still thinking about building a wall to stop the Mexicans coming into the USA. The wall it showed you on news round it was all bad wired

On Monday 24th of January it was my first day at Holywood. I came from Ae primary when I first walked in I thought the school was big compared to my old school. My Mum Mrs Dawson showed me about the school.

newsround

today on news round they were talking about orcas and they are the mammals of the sea. and they were saying how they link to humans . orcas only reproduce once in a lifetime once the mother has babies she becomes a grandma . there is a lot of competition in the family and the mother has to protect her baby and also get it fed

on newsround they were talking about how Donald trump has built a wall between Mexico and the USA.

Donald Trump Wall?

Donald Trump is trying to build a wall between Mexico and USA. He and I quote said “and  Mexico will pay for it”. the president had a meeting with President Trump and after the Mexican president tweeted on Twitter that he will not be paying.

by Zak wells

London Toy Fair

During the week there was a special type of fair on in London. It’s the annual toy fair and it has loads of creators of toys come right under one roof in order to make some money or show off there skills and talents. Most of the toys on show are not for sale yet because it will give the shopkeepers some time to think if they want them on the shelf’s. there was a lot of toys there and some are: Hatchimals, Beat box bracelets and loads of other toys

By Logan and Jack