at break time

today me and isla  was doing   cartwheels and do them every day . i am teaching isla how  to do 1 handed cartwheels it is fun  do  cartwheels . me and isla like doing round of s  first i didn’t know what a round of was  and isla  showed me what it was .

by merissa

football

when we had lunch  we went outside  we played number football jacks team next time we had a draw with Ethan’s team it was super close for each team was super close

BREAK TIME

At brake me and Georgia where playing my little pony . it was so fun I was a summer pony  .and Dakota was a winter pony.             BY DAKOTA/GEORGIA

reading to the p1 to p3

on Friday we read books to the wee one I was reading  the gruffalo’s child to orey Hayden reading how to catch a star to bruise we had a good time reading to them and they liked it to.

by Euan and  Hayden

knots in the trees

Kye Paul Gavin and Hamish were making a pulley system we made a tire swing it was great and a zip line and paul Gavin is wheal as kye we had fun we had safety rope coo dent get hurt we had so much fun and we had so much Idea’s.

by Kye and Paul

The Zip Line

On the 7th of October 2016 we made a zip line out of rope a tree house and branch we done a massive knot and wrapped it around a supported tree house and we got Cameron to test it out and it amazing! just like we thought but Mrs Moore did not agree it was not one of our safest contraption.

By Cameron and Mark

Learning at Holywood

Over the past few weeks there have been a great amount of learning at Holywood and here is what we have been doing

With Mrs Sarah’s it has been about France but this time it’s been French food! There has been a load of activities on France but the food ones are better. With Miss Dale it has been the Victorians and they are cool me and my partner Euan have been learning about David Livingstone and before that it was about James watt and he created the steam train and David Livingstone was to reduce slavery. All have been fun!!!

By Logan and Ryan

The Victorians

The Victorians is a project we are doing just now it is really fun Jack and Kaylan are doing there’s on health and Greg and Dylan are doing Roberts Stevens and the lighthouse. It is really fun and we get to do a power point or a poster. Kaylan is doing a Poster Greg is doing a picture/poster. We also have to do 2 pictures of queen Victoria and then add them to a poster. My favourite thing that we have to do is the Victorian heath not queen Victoria.

Kaylan and Greg

October holidays

In the October holidays me and my dad are going to do a lot of things in the October holidays it shall be so fun for all of us and I know am going to have a good time in the holidays it shall good for us all and hopefully it will be good weather in the holidays and we shall enjoy it all the time in the holidays we will all have a good time in the holidays and have a very good time so much and we will all have a good time and all of us shall do so much in the holidays. and most of us will love the holidays that are coming up.

by Hamish

Pokemon

Today in the playground we where trading Pokémon cards. Zak has 125 Pokémon In one blastiose tin (a very good Pokémon) And Dylan has 100 cards and my best card is Alakazam (very good Pokémon) and Mhoundoomex (also a very good Pokémon).