Holiday at my grans house

On Saturday the 15th October 2016 me and my brother Elliot are on holiday with my gran and grandpa… At Home!!!

Here’s what we have been doing:

Saturday: We spent some time coming up by car and arrived at a small cafe called small talk where we had lunch. After that we done some shopping for dinner and other stuff and came home. We said goodbye to mum and our sister also stayed with us.

Sunday: We had lunch at a place called XS stock and it was lovely a little while later we visited Dobbies garden centre and had a little look around, then had some tea and cake .

Monday: We met up with our mum and got Halloween costumes and some tea and cake.

Tuesday: We went to saltcoats and done a round of 10 pin bowling were my brother won with 114 points!!!!

Wednesday: We are visiting smyths toy store in the afternoon

By Logan P7

Wallace hall open night

on 6th of October Cameron, Zak, Logon, Elliot and Mark went to the Wallace hall open night. and we done PE maths art science biography Morden study’s and it was the best school ever.

This week in maths

This week in maths we have been doing shapes . we have been making posters on 2d and their properties and we have also been playing a fun game called  what is the triangle and it was fun we have also been doing 3d shapes.

Football with Chrise Jarden

Last Friday we done football training there was 4 gaols 2 on each side you where aloud to score in any adsep your own. There was a orange team and yellow team. The yellow team win 5-4 it was a really good football match. There was 7 in the orange team and 6 in the  Dylan was in the yellow team.

By Dylan

Lego Update #5

Hey all you Lego lovers I am back with a new update and here’s what is to offer in the world of Lego:

1. We have completed the plane mocs we have been working on (whew)
  2. New part… Lego funfair with loads of stuff!
  3. Lego star wars mocs are the latest on the line with a new star fighter in the making the z-wing!
  4. Lego school with realistic Parts of pieces

And finally a giant custom Lego city

By Logan

Seniors read to infants

we have started reading to the infants every second Friday the last book I read was little kipper skates it was all about a tiger got new skates and they met pig walking Arnold around the park and the pig wanted a go but tiger said no way the wheels where all in line and I was reading to Ella but we get different partners but the book I will be reading after the October holidays is annes goose it is really good it is about this duckling gets tangled in a line and this girl who rescues a duckling that is the book.

By Ebony

R.I.P Holly the Queen Corgi

R.I.P the Queen’s corgi holly had died at the age 13. so I shall give some facts. The Queen has owned about 30 corgis though her reign. the corgis often fly with her. its rumored the corgis have an impressive diet. the footman got in trouble for giving a corgi some alcohol  and that’s all the facts. R.I.P Holly

P1-3 Reading

Every second Friday the Senior class are reading to P1-3. It is really fun and it feels like everyone is making a new friend throughout the school. Here is how it works. So Miss Dale pairs us up with a new person every second Friday and throughout the week they practise there book. So far we have had 1 week of doing this and on that week I read to Dakota Lyne we read Wanted! Ralf Rabbit Book Burglar and we both loved it and to make it more fun we can ask them questions about the book and there worst or favourite part. This week we have started practising our books and the next time we do these books will have to be after the October holidays or maybe tomorrow we don’t actually know! Just know I am practising to read Black Beauty and I love this book! I cant wait to see who my next partner is!

By Kaylan Hair P5

Come In and See Our Wall Displays!

Come into school and see our wall displays of the work we have been undertaking this term.

Inspirational art, historical events, French culture and information posters linked to our reading books.

dscf2878dscf2884dscf2877

at break time

today me and isla  was doing   cartwheels and do them every day . i am teaching isla how  to do 1 handed cartwheels it is fun  do  cartwheels . me and isla like doing round of s  first i didn’t know what a round of was  and isla  showed me what it was .

by merissa