reward time

Most of the p1 to p4   were  dancing to music  out side in the play ground  at reward time it was fun dancing kaitlyn had very good dancing . people like orla was in the mud kitchen making mud pie and bramble cake . Kye was  sliding down the hills with Hayden  and  Gavin I played on the hills for a little bit . Hamish was digging with Paul it was in the school woods . Logan was skipping  out  side he might skip every assembly I  think   Logan will be good .

by Merissa and Dakota

Me driving a humongous Volvo digger

Me and my friend got to drive a Volvo digger it is massive I got to dig a very big hole and then dump it on a big cover belt it was very fun to drive and my mums friend left it a big surprize for us and then it got very excited it was very fun for us we got to drive the car up to the site that we were going to then for the way home we got to drive the car down the road then we got home very quick for lunch.

the 30mins party

today we had a party it was great we where dancing I was sliding on grass  and Sarah Jane was dancing  kaylan was  dancing  we where all dancing  but it ended good but sad as well but its done bye.

my holiday scooter story

I wanted a new scooter but I did want a scooter one like every one else so I got a custom scooter. So I got my bars and my bottom half so my dad and me put it all to gather. But non of the old parts fitted so I spet more cash so I got a JD bug fork and JD bug fork wheels my bars where grit invader mad gear MPG deck.

Gavin and Greg sliding down the hills

At Holywood primary school me and Greg were sliding down the hills in a bath tub and dolly trolley we got hart but it was fun. Kye and Hayden were doing it as well  Hayden and Kye went on the dolly trolley we went down on are backs and belly’s it was fun

by Gavin and Greg

Business groups!!!

Yesterday we done business groups and Ethan is in the job group along with Kaden kye Balie jack and kye is the group leader and they do raking the sand pit and they brush the path and  watering the plants.

and I am in the recycle group and I am the  group leader I have in my group is Dakota and hannha and Leland we do liter picking

By Ethan Ebony

Reward Time

We had reward time!  Cameron and I  played some basket ball with Mark and Dylan. Cameron and mark were winning by two point but at that moment I got a lucky shot! So we just needed one more point. Cameron scored a slam dunk! The first one I’ve ever seen. it was a draw I tried a back shot… but it never worked but after my mistake Cameron got the ball and scored the point and that was our reward time!

by Zak and Cameron p7

At the start of the summer I got a new blata b1 rep mini moto we got it down in annin. It hits a speed of 70 miles hour. Throw the summer holidays me and my dad striped it down and got new decals on it and panted the frame. When we got it running we went out on it and I can go 60 miles an hour down a bit of road. In a couple of month time we are going to practise at castle kennidie.

By Dylan