Trip up the town!!!

On Thursday the 12th of May Holywood Primary School went up the town as a school trip It was fun. We started by getting our groups together  all the teachers went with us which were Miss Dale (head teacher) Miss Dale (student) Mrs Queen Mrs Jardine Ms Tweedie and Miss Stapleton. All of us (the kids) were put in groups of 5 my group was Chloe, Greg, Me, James and Alexa. Another group was paired up with us which was Hamish, Zak, Liam Todd, Hannah and Thomas and our teacher was or else teachers where Ms Tweedie and Miss Dale (student). The busses dropped us of at Gracefield art centre and that was my groups firs task. I liked most of the paintings some where a bit creepy though!!! My favourite was a nice picture of a farm house and we where a loud  to draw our favourite picture it was also Thomas’s favourite so we drew them. Our next stop was  to Moat Brae which we had to draw a picture of which was fun because we had to draw the architectuol details of it was one of my favourite stops. Then we had our lunch outside the white sands public toilets I picked up lots of leaflets and when I got home I counted and I had 14!! then we went to the old bridge museum we got to look and draw lots of stuff from inside it after that we had to go home because it was home time and we didn’t want to spend an extra hour at school.

By Kaylan

One Reply to “Trip up the town!!!”