Maths!!!!

Today in maths the infant class were outside doing timing. we planed our own events my group done running and Greg’s group done jumping and Georgia’s group done hopping.

By Ebony and Greg and Georgia

Tree Diagrams In Maths

In maths today we did some tree diagrams… Ii you think we where doing stuff involved with trees  then you are wrong we where doing pictograms of 5 different things in the playground. We had to find 5 things in the playground and then make a diagram of it me and Euan did ours together. We did ours on living things and non-living things and we had to make up questions to all our things.

By Paul and Kaylan

Personal Projects!!!

Today we where showing our projects but not all of us showed them some of us are showing them on Monday that gives us some time for people who haven’t finish Sarah- Jane done hers on Hanna Montana we got nerves because she tot us a song

By Ebony and Georgia

my project

I am  is doing a project/time line of Cadbury chocolate factory because me and my mum love Cadburys chocolate and it started with a man called john Cadbury  he owned a grocers at 93 bull street Birmingham 1824 then his to sons took over the business with lend of 4.ooo each the from there mum they  pot in to the businesses. because for there dads heath.

personal project

Tmorrow p4-7 have to hand in there personal project and my one is on Hannah Montana.

I asking Miss Dale if I can do some games.

On my power point I have about 12 slides to show.

My art is a fabric with some glitter and microphones.

By

Sarah Jane

the sponsored walk!!!!

today we are finely doing the sponsored walk at 6oclock till 7 Georgia has 40 pounds for to night.

if you are going to the sponsored walk I don’t no where you are walking to but at the end you will get a drink and a cake we think.

By Ebony and Georgia

building club and other club finishes

Last Tuesday our lets get sporty club for p1- 2 ended and on Monday Paul and Elliot’s building club had its last meeting also for p1-3.  At lets get sporty 12 people in p1-2 came and for building club 18 people came!!! We have now started and after school club for lets get sporty p3-7 but we don’t know when the building club for p4-7 starts.

By Paul and Kaylan

this week

this week was a good week we done are own toy shop for the town shops thing it was really good up the town I really enjoyed this week up the town it was good In the town my group was zack Thomas Hanna and leam. it was a good group up the town all of us enjoyed it up the town

Personal project

Three Fridays ago Miss Dale set us up a personal project it has to be handed in this Friday we have to chose a subject I done muay Thai you have to make a power point then a 1m drawing  I have not done my 1m drawing.

Personal Project

On Friday the 6th May 2016 Miss Dale set us a task: To make a personal project of your choice. People make some pretty weird and some are cool! Logan’s project is on Lego history and he is also bringing in a book, Isla’s project is on horses . It is really fun however it is quite challenging to find the information. Josh’s project is on India.