Chelsea Fc Youth Cup final Win

On the 27of September Chelsea Fc under 18 went against the man city under 18 team for the FA youth cup and everybody was wondering could the blues win 4  times In a row well they Did Chelsea U18 3-1 Manchester City U18 (agg: 4-1): Blues retain Youth Cup once again.

On a night when an extraordinary thunderstorm cracked away above Stamford Bridge, our Under-18s confidently and comprehensively dampened any hope Manchester City had of avenging their defeat at this stage of the Youth Cup last season.

Schoolboy Dujon Sterling opened the scoring for Chelsea just before half-time with Tammy Abraham’s 26th goal of the season in all competitions extending the lead not long after it.

Fikayo Tomori scored another important goal to make it 3-0 with City’s late goal a mere consolation by Braiden

A lamb who has a jacket

we watched newsround and we saw a lamb  with no wool so the famer netted a woolly jumper and it looked cute. they  saved  30 lions from  the circus.

by Greg and Hayden

Break Time Game

Today  Greg, Hayden, and me were playing Passy. You have to  kick a ball  to the person across from you and you have to kick it back . We like playing it because  it is fun and we are good friend.

Minecraft Tips

Do all of you know what Minecraft is? If you don’t It’s kind of like a game where you place blocks, kill   monsters and build a cool city/land. Here are some tips

1. If  you have X-box live/ pc/ PSN you can get updates quicker
  2. Don’t dig  down because you can die when digging down cause you can fall into lava.
  3. When battling Endermen wear a pumpkin on your head.
  4. Build a house underneath a mine-shaft and you can make loads of materials from digging.
  5. You can tame loads of mobs(they are animals) with different foods.
  6. Diamonds/Emeralds are the rarest
  7. and zombies can spawn with shovel and swords and pumpkin
  8. and you can gets mods
  9. hear are some  of the mods gun mod to much TNT mod and lots more
  10. the best block game ever

by Logan & Ryan

My weekend

My  weekend was really good. I enjoyed it so much. I was doing crossbar challenge with my friends.  We made a Youtube video of the  crossbar challenge. I enjoyed it so much with my friends. Then we made different videos like FIFA 16 videos we do difrant things at the weekends just difrant things at the weekend we just enjoy it so we do.

by Hamish

Frozen desert challenge!!!

2 weeks ago we started a challenge and it is could the Frozen Desert challenge and we got pick our teams I picked Georgia and kaylan and we brought bananas blueberries strawberry’s and grapes yogurt raspberries and for the last ingredient was sugar and apple juce and kaylan went crazy with the apple juce and when we where not looking she took a mouthful of apple juce then when she had a drink she put the reast of it in the bowl and it

by Ebony and Georgia

Exiting New Club!!!!!

At Holywood Primary School we have started a  new after school group… The frozen desert challenge!!! We started the club 2 weeks ago and my group are Ebony and Georgia and we are doing a berry ice-cream desert. We are competing against different schools and in 2 weeks time we are going to go to Maxwellton High School, well the winning 3 people  are going anyway. Our group are using strawberries, apple-juice, blueberries, bananas, yoghurt, raspberries, sugar and grapes. It is a great club and I hope they do another of this club so other people will come.

By Kaylan

Break time

At break time Kye Paul and me built (or buried) the little ones pram in the sand it was hilarious you should see there faces (it was so funny  🙂 !!! ) it was reclaimed and I in working order.

by Elliot and Eaun

Hillsborough disaster

At the weekend it was the 27th anniversary of the disaster when 96 people got killed . It was declared in the court that it was unlawful killing after 27 years . It is believed to be the police’s fault for letting people in and the police are getting the blame . The families  were wanting the  truth, now  they want justice from the police .