my weekend

my weekend was fantastic it was. I loved it me and my friend went out on my quad bike my dad went to me and my friend we took turns on it we went a few time we took ages on it  it was fun we went mad on it we nearly tipd it up side down my dad was a show off he was doing a too wheeler on it. then it went a bit wrong he tipd it. it still worked

child line

Today Tony and Paula came in from child line they were talking about different abuse, there are lots kinds of abuse there is sexual abuse, emotional abuse, domestic, neglect, and bullying. we learned that you should not carry a bag of worries around with you always tell a trusted adult.

by Chloe and Braiden P7

now music live

today we had two people in there names where Juliet and Charlie Juliet Brought a keyboard and Charlie brought a clarine

Child Line – NSPCC

Child line came in to our school today and they told us not to carry a bag of worries around to tell someone no matter how big or how small our problem is. There are lots of types of abuse like emotional abuse, domestic abuse, bulling and sexual abuse. So don’t keep it inside tell a trusted adult.

Now music live

Today 2 people from now music live came to school their names where Juliet and Charlie Juliet brought a keyboard and Charlie brought a clarinet they played the bumblebee boogie and they made up a story that they made lots of different tunes on their instruments for.

BY KAYLAN

cross country

We have a competition coming up next week for p4-7s it is cross country at king George. We have been practising lately around the school play ground  you have to run round eleven times that counts a mile. It is very fun doing it we are going to try and improve our place from last year and the p4s are going to set there place . There are prizes which are two watches you get the option of a POW watch or a batman watch.

by Sarah-Jane and Isla

Miss Dale-and the Haikus

We know what your thinking about the head teacher Miss Dale-but you are wrong this is a new Miss Dale that taught us how to make Haikus this is how you say poem in Japanese we all went and partnered up my partner was Elliot this is our haiku:

daffodils blooming

sun is glowing in the sky

the birds are cheeping

By kaylan

Cross Country!!!

Holywood primary school P4-7 have been training for a cross country event on the 22 at King George P4-5 have to run 800m and P6-7 have to run 1 mile. (I hope it will de alout of fun).

Cross Country !!!

Every Friday p4-7 have been training for cross country event our cross country at King George The Fifth. the first race starts at quarter past ten on 22nd of March. p4-5 are 800m and p6-7 are running a mile!!! Come along and see the fun!

Building club

New after the Easter holidays Pauls and Elliot’s building club for p1/3 p4/7 (4 might be here)
we are going to be teaching how to build a lot of useful things like a hammer etc. Paul and I have been building for 3 years and we get on like two peas in a pod .
We only have 15 spaces for p1/3 and 15 for p4/7 so on Friday the 15th we are going to sign people up every body is so exited for the club after the Easter .

by Elliot and paul