My reading group work

Me Isla and Greg have been working on a reading book called African Safari. It is a book about Africa with Jason Edwards going on all these really cool adventures in all different countries and continents this continent was Africa. He went to these countries in Africa let me list them:

Zimbabwe

Botswana

Kalahari Desert

Windhoek in Namibia

North-East Africa

Kenya

Zambia

Uganda

Rwanda

Democratic Republic of the Congo

I know! What a lot of countries. He travelled beside lots of animals like lions and elephants for 1 task we had to pick a country (in Africa) and make a personal project about it I chose Namibia Greg chose Zambia and I don’t know what Isla chose but all the tasks are great fun I wonder what  group I will be in next…

By Kaylan

Personal project

Today we had to hand in our personal projects . I did prams it was really fun I really enjoyed learning about them it was really hard to draw Keira  had a personal project the length of the classroom and Paul  had excellent drawings.