Remembrance Day

On The 8th of November  on Sunday 1918/1945 Millions of people lost there life for there country its truly inspirational. Everybody Gave 2 minutes of silence to respect all of the great people who gave there life for us.

My Great Papa Was in WW1 and he got shot on the foot and sadly dies years after My papa was in WW2 and was in the Navy he served for 12 years he never got a chanced to choose they got made to but they were ok to Die for there country a lot of other people in my family were in the wars but all and Everybody are Hero’s.

According to statistics released by the Veteran’s Administration, our World War II vets are dying at a rate of approximately 492 a day. This means there are approximately only 855,070 veterans remaining of the 16 million who served our nation in World War II U.K.

Jump to: navigation, search.
This is a list of the last surviving World War I veterans by country. The last living veteran of World War I (28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918) was Florence Green, a British citizen who served in the Allied armed forces, and who died 4 February 2012, aged 110.
My Nana is a WW2 Vet she is 84 Years old she got shipped away.

7.125 billion people in the world at this minutes

This is all really important to know R.I.P to all of the heroes Thank you.

Stop Wishing

Start Doing

By Braiden