health and wellbeing in the maxwelltown cluster

we have got a book in our mail bags today that’s all about the maxwelltown cluster there are quite a lot of Holywood pupils Isla now in p5 on her first week in the woods at the bottom of the front page also Kye Cameron Ella Larsson Keira Chloe and Hayden

a    IMG_1058

lets get sporty

We have bean learning lots of different sports, with lets get sporty we have bean doing lots of running and caching and football and rugby and hockey and it and it was gait  fun are coach name is Liam he is very good at teaching and more other sports

Music with Mrs St Joseph

We are doing music with Mrs St Joseph just now because Mrs Williams is teaching music to a school 5 days a week  and we don’t think she is going to come back to teach us again but she will still visit us sometimes we are still doing tin-whistle we are trying to learn we wish you a merry Christmas but we are still a bit rusty on it we are still singing and we will soon be practising for the Christmas show.

By Kaylan

Bike breakfast

IMG_1046 At Holywood primary school on the 6th of November 2015 we had a bike breakfast. If you don’t know what a bike breakfast is it is a bike ride the distance is about 2.5 miles and it is for all ages not just the older people of the school. There were two adults who brought a trailer for there little child to sit in so that they were not missing out on the fun and fresh air.

By John P7

French with miss Bathgate

This week in French with miass Bathgate we did some Christmas crafts. we made snowmen it was really fun we got to cut it out colour it in and stick it on. My colours on it were pink and purple .Last week we did a big firework display  it was really fun we used cotton buds and paint the first week of French with miss Bathgate we did  a hauntedcastle we had to each draw a picture and fid the French word and stick it on .

Football training first week!

Last Friday,we had our first ever football training p4/7 with  Chris Jardine. it was a success we had a game of football and he told us more rules about football. Our team won in the game of football!!! Yeah thanks to Chris Jardine we look forward to working with you.

by Zak and Mark

Bike breakfast at Holywood!

We had a bike breakfast at Holywood. We had lots of fun on our bikes as well as the parents that came. We went round the Abby it was a 2mile journey and we saw lots of things like cows leaves and all things that we could find. at the end we had breakfast we had sausage roll or some hops.It would be great if you could come next time hope you can come next  time.

my Erik book

At Holywood primary I am reading Dairy of a wimpy kid I have all ready read one I am reading one now I think I am half way through I won’t to read the hole batch of books.

by Gavin

My first breakfast

On Friday I done my first bike breakfast we left at about 15minits past8 it was a 2 mile trip and we went up past the church and up that road and when we where back at school we got a bole of cereal and scourge roll and a drink of juice.

By Dylan and Cameron

Remembrance Day

On The 8th of November  on Sunday 1918/1945 Millions of people lost there life for there country its truly inspirational. Everybody Gave 2 minutes of silence to respect all of the great people who gave there life for us.

My Great Papa Was in WW1 and he got shot on the foot and sadly dies years after My papa was in WW2 and was in the Navy he served for 12 years he never got a chanced to choose they got made to but they were ok to Die for there country a lot of other people in my family were in the wars but all and Everybody are Hero’s.

According to statistics released by the Veteran’s Administration, our World War II vets are dying at a rate of approximately 492 a day. This means there are approximately only 855,070 veterans remaining of the 16 million who served our nation in World War II U.K.

Jump to: navigation, search.
This is a list of the last surviving World War I veterans by country. The last living veteran of World War I (28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918) was Florence Green, a British citizen who served in the Allied armed forces, and who died 4 February 2012, aged 110.
My Nana is a WW2 Vet she is 84 Years old she got shipped away.

7.125 billion people in the world at this minutes

This is all really important to know R.I.P to all of the heroes Thank you.

Stop Wishing

Start Doing

By Braiden