Debating

Today debating was about should children go to town there self  and there was a lot of  negative only 3 groups had them.

The other 2 groups had lots of positives. The discussion was very difficult  for me understand the meaning of the discussion of this topic. I thick age appropriate is 11 and over. WE ALL HAD FUN DEBAING

by Sarah-Jane

debating a Holywood.

At Holywood we done debating about if  kids should go to the town alone or with a friend. We thought about age and phones for you to keep in touch with your parents or family. You should be over 9 or 10 well that’s what we think it is up to parents.

And we thought of bad things what would happen or good things like ~ if you had a phone you could your parents

Break time

For a long time now  people have been bringing there bikes and scooters  to school. Thanks to some p4-7 members for getting miss dale to let people bring there bikes and scooters loads of people are doing it now and so Mrs Moore needs to stay at the pitch. This will get loads of people to get confident on there bikes. so bring them down and you can join in the fun

beetle drive

we are doing a beetle drive tomorrow halve past five then you get soup and sandwich’s  then it is the beetle drive how to play it if you roll a six you draw the body then if you roll a five you draw the head if you roll a one you do a eye then  if you do a two you do a leg a three is a antenna  a fore is a mouth. miss dale is judging who’s has the best style gets to win a prize

by ebony and Georgia

break time

I was playing on my bike it is really fun I have ben do in extreme  stunts and flips and back flips and skids so as racing I have been letting people have ago I have been on Gavin’s green machine it is small but fun I was going really fast

by      kye

I have been on zak’s green machine I have fell of it 4 times and it is really hard to control with sweaty hands and it does wicked drifts too but I have been really careful doing a skid I can can go really fast spinning around.

by Elliot.

break Times

At break times people have been bringing their bikes, scooters (not petrol) and green machines. They have been sharing and having the time of there life. We have been bringing our toys for about 3 weeks

I have been bringing my mountain bike for a week and I love doing stoppies and wheelies and bunny hops I also like going up Mabie, heathhall and dallbetie forest.

Thank you for reading

John P7

all play time

ME AND HAYDEN AND KYE PLAY ARMY ON FRIDAY ALL THE OUTHER DAYS ME AND HAYDEN PLAY ON SKOOTERS THE ARMY GAME IS BACICLAY PLAYING IT ME AND HAYDEN PLAYLOTES OTH UVER GAMES LIKE HIYDANSEEK BILDING DENS AND HAVING LOTS OTH FUN.

BYGREG AND HAYDEN

10 FACTS ON SOUND (part of science topic)

. Anything that makes a sound is called a sound source

. Sound waves can travel in all directions

. High energy sounds can travel further than low energy sounds

.  Sound is a type of energy that can be heard

. Volume is a measure of the loudness or energy of a sound

. Sound is measured in decibels

. Infra sound is to low pitch for us to hear.

. Sound is produced when something vibrates

. There is no sound in the vacuum of space

. Sound waves can travel through solids, liquids and gasses.

By Josh . Bell  P7

Debating (PMI)

Subject Should kids be allowed to go to town/

P+                                     M-                                                           I?

Good for social life/       Not knowing were they are /           How Far away do you live form town?

good times/                     Fights are not good/                        What age?

Letting kids have a blast/ Getting home late/

Helping mum/            People on drugs nearby/

By Braiden/Zak