Newsround update

Today on Newsround we have…

Kittens delivered to your doorstep

some gymnastics

in California kittens are now being delivered to your doorstep you have to pay £20 for a 15 minute cuddle they are so cute if you want to cuddle a kitten now then move to California!!!

Now for some wonderful gymnastics a lady has been in a gymnastics competition several times this week and has still got a bronze medal.

by Kaylan  

October holidays

In the October holidays I whet to my nanas and papas to have a sleep over my cousin wee play on are bikes and wee whet to the river and skimmed  stones

October holidays

in the October holidays we had lots of fun with some birthdays and relaxing Elliot went to haggerston castle and euan went to Glasgow went to the hotel went in the morning it was breakfast I had a crumpet whif butter and the next week I whet to black pool we whet to the plershbaech I heat the lathing man it was my birthday I was 8 year old

Flu Spray

Today we got a flu spray up the nose!

It wasn’t that bad we were all really nervous!!!

Are parents had to sign a form that Jill Maguire’s created. You have to tell them about your children’s allergies and issues Were pretty lucky the teachers have to get a jag in there left arm. They left us a pack all about the flu and why we don’t want to get it. It also includes a video with parent information  teachers information and Flu and me for children.

Don’t worry kids it truly wasn’t that bad in your head you think it will be bad but it isn’t really it only tingles a little bit.

By Braiden and kiera

Halloween french

our Halloween French wee had a create your own figure for a hunted casel that the teacher made. we could put our figure

Halloween in French

p5 where doing French with Mrs Bathgate. we had to match French words with English words and what we matched we had to draw. I worked with Hamish and Ryan and I ended up with the word ghost. Hamish got a devil and Ryan got a pumpkin.  we all managed to draw what we got.

On the wall there is a a big black castle and we had to open a window  and what we drew into it.

Gavin

Back to SCHOOL !!! :( :(

Sadly we had to come back to school on Monday I was not for coming but obviously I had to go.

On Monday when we got back we had a science day p4-7 set up the science fest and in the afternoon we got primary 1-3 out to try our experiments that we put together.

On Tuesday we looked over our writing assessment and some people had to work on them more next time.

On Wednesday we had a new teacher and she is called Mrs Bathgate she is really nice and we done this thing called TED not the movie it is to do with talking and listening, we were going to watch Newsround but it would not let us unfortunately.

on Thursday (witch is today) we got our flu nazle spray it was horrible but was not as bad as we thought.

Chloe and John

Halloween party !

On Friday after school Holywood are hosting are spooktacular  Halloween party!

It starts at half past 6 in the school hall and ends at 8 o’clock.

We are going to paly games ,competition, snacks  and lots more at this spooky party.

The Parent Council are organising this party!

I am looking forward to it!!

Sarah-Jane

Halloween Party

Tomorrow night, at half past six, the Parent Council is organising a Halloween Party. The Party will be in the hall and will finish about eight o’clock. Georgia is planning to dress up as a Devil Queen. She needs a really big collar and a crown made from horns. her dress is very long and is read with black bits.  I’m dressing up as a witch. This means I have to put on a pretend nose and a big black hat. I will be dressed in a black dress with silver spiders on it. I’ll also have some fake blood and make up on .

My Nana  has made me some millionaire Shortbread which I take to the party. My  mum  still has to go to the shop to buy a pumpkin. I have tonight to carve it into something scary.

Georgia is to carve a pumpkin and she is hoping to make the pumpkin into a grumpy face with moon shaped eyes.

Georgia and Ebony