Friction – Reducing and Increasing

On Tuesday we did a friction investigation. We watched a video about friction and about air resistance. So they sent  me down the hill on a dolly trolley and we made parts to slow me down or speed me up. We took turns to put a part on me but when I was going down the hill I fell off backwards. Miss Dale had a plastic bag and put it on the helmet but I did not come flying off the dolly trolley that time. It was fun learning this – Kye and his partner Hamish managed to speed me up the most!!

By Dylan

Reducing and Increasing Air Resistance

On we Tuesday I was supposed make Dylan slow down but failed it was for are topic  and made him go faster. And we all most killed him. Because he went down the hill and flew down the hill hade and all most snapped his neck. But he was warring a helmet so he is ok he did not die it’s a good thing I was not on it. so I balm  miss dale for making almost killing Dylan .

Refugee Kitten

this is one of the saddest news reports I’ve ever seen it is a refugee kitten the owner said it got shot in the leg by a terrorist it is in a sling made by cloth it goes to quorintein for six months to get checked for rabies or other diseases .

Learning at Holywood!!

At Holywood we learn a new thing every day. Some times we do experiment’s or paper work!

We done some personal projects one Italy or different places. We have a lot of fun at Holywood!!!!

We also do week in the woods you have to climb lots of trees build dens find worms and lots of fun stuff

First News

In a cave at 30 metres deep bones were found in Africa in a place called Dinaledi Chamber. The area is known as Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Centre . 1413 bones were found as well as 137 teeth this is the home to some of the most oldest skeletons . The bones are at least 15 individuals the brains were much smaller then ours .

It interested me because it had a brilliant picture and a very intresting story