BIG NEWS THIS WEEK

Britain has agreed to the E.U to take thousands more refugees from refugee camps all over the world  a refugee

camp is a shelter for people who have lost their homes due to war/violence in their country. this because of

criticism that Britain is not doing enough to resolve this problem

now onto music:Taylor swift has won 4 awards this week despite some criticism for her latest music video the complaints where made due to the video it was set in Africa and people complained there wasn’t  enough black people in the music video Taylor has not yet replied.

now onto sport:Wales F.C are only one away from qualifying for Euro 2015 football tournament. 
And the world bog snorkelling championships are now under way  leading the championship is Adelbert Von vocalic of Germany

Tin whistle

today primary 4-7 did tin whistle we do tin whistle with Darcy we do tin whistle every Friday if you blow to loudly all it doss is a big squeak to clean your tin whistle pout your finger over the hole when Darcy is talking we have to  put our tin whistle under our arm.

I can play hot cross buns

by Gavin

food and nutrition is ending

Our topic on food and nutrition is ending. Today we made some homemade pizza and you are probably thinking how is that learning but we had to calculate all the miles from each food put on my pizza. mine
was 8438 miles it was hard.

FOOD AND NURTITION IS ENDING

So far in the topic I have learned: what happens when you boil coke , it turns into a thick ,black , sticky syrup. This is due to its high sugar content.

I also learned that strawberry milkshake is also high in sugar. We discovered you could be better off with a slice of cake.

Have you ever noticed that eggs have codes? if you read the code on the egg go onto ww.food miles .com and type in your post code, then the egg code , you will find out how far the egg has travelled to get to the supermarket.

power fact:

Bananas travel over 5,282 miles to get to the supermarket.

by Josh bell p7

pizza milse

First we learned were the toppings came from. The cheese was from Cheshire, the salami was from Germany, the tomato sauce was from Italy, the mushrooms were from Essex, the sweet corn was from Hungary and the onions were from Scotland.

We designed our own pizzas.

Ebony – the toppings that I had were ham, salami and cheese on tomato sauce

Georgia – I had  ham on my  pizza.

They were yummy and delicious!

we got dize

me mark and Dylan and braiden and zak and Carmon.

we plaid on the hills and got dize we went down the hills dize and fell over at the bottom.

Pizza

We were making pizzas. We planned our pizzas – I chose peppers,  salami and cheese. My pizza  travelled 3426 miles.

My pizza was fabulous.

pizza

We made pizzas and calculated the miles the ingredients had travelled. I chose cheese, ham and salami. My pizza  travelled  4305 miles. My pizza tasted delicious.