You will never guess…

You will never guess who I bumped into at Newcastle Airport…

Kye and his family!

There is just no getting away from the Holywood Community 🙂

Hope everyone is having a great holiday – despite the very rubbish weather!

Blog and let us know,

Miss Dale

First day of my summer holidays!!!!!

Today is the first day of the summer holidays and we went to see the minion movie! It is all about 3 minions that set of to find a new boss and they are : bob Stuart and Dave they tried to go to one place and a family took them with them there was a little girl in the car and she was looking in a magazine of all the villains and one of them was scarlet overkill and the minions started a mission to steal the crown from the queen so scarlet could be queen! But bob became king instead and and scarlet tried to kill all the minions. Come and ask me after the summer holidays if you dare.

By kaylan p4

waterslide fun

Today was the last day of term and we all had a big waterslide . We all had great fun we had fruit and an ice cream .  it was the best day ever .

Waterslide Morning

This morning Holywood school were having a waterslide extravaganza. I thought that it was a blast I really hope that there is one next year.

John P6 2/7/2015

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

It is the last day of school and the p7 limo was just here to pick them up mean while the rest of the class have been having the best day ever on the massive water slide!!Then we just got a ice cream it was very nice we Hope P7 are having a good time

By Braiden

gradation

finally it’s gradation I won again last year I won good sportsmanship. But my be t friend stole from me he won it this year but I won Holywood hero  this year Blair also got a Holywood hero but he broke it. Josh won the in Vermont cup Isla won the sedition cup. Lewis also won Holywood hero and his cousin john also won Holywood star jack won a Holywood hero.

Gradation 2015

30Th of June 2015 was the gradation of the p7 and a award ceremony. Isla won the citizenship cup two times in a row so she can keep it and the school will buy a new cup. I won the good sportsmanship cup and that was my first ever trophy from Holywood primary my mum and dad was proud of me yeah! P3s won the year group of the year P3s. Josh got the eco mushroom cup. After the awards were handed out we watch a embarrassing slideshow and a slideshow to show the year we had at Holywood. Then we had a tea room for mums,dads,granny,grandpas and kids with biscuits drinks and marshellows. Well-done to people who won an award!!

By Zak Wells

Holywood Primary Graduation 2015

aOur graduation was on Tuesday 30th June 2015 at 2pm.  Parents/guardians  arrived at Holywood to celebrate pupils achievements through out  the year. Pupils performed a variety of songs we were also very lucky to have one of our p7 pupils play his violin. Some of our pupils received Holywood stars for outstanding performance this year. Isla (p4) received, for the for the second year running ,the Citizenship cup and now she can keep it “WELL DONE ISLA!” I couldn’t believe it  when my name was called by Miss Dale to go and collect THE ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD for my hard work in the environment. How did I get it? With the outstanding help of Mrs Queen. (THANKS MRS QUEEN)  Refreshments of  tea, coffee, and cold drinks were supplied along with biscuits and Mrs Sturgeon’s carrot cake mm mm delicious!!

BY JOSH BELL P6

Graduation at Holywood primary school! reading challenge.

At Holywood there was a Graduation when p7 go to high school and the p6 came a p7  and all the rest came a level up. The reading challenge is finished and all the people that have  read there  10 books can go on the water slide also the people spend the day in class all day  but not break time  and after lunch.

My Time At Holywood!

Election Day 2 1I have been to 2 schools before Holywood and this is the best by far! There has been so many cringed,  e004motional and hilarious moments. My most cringed moment was on my first day and In the lunch hall and I was about to stand up and my chair slipped and I fell flat on my back. OUCH!  My most emotional moment was yesterday! I had to hide my emotions though and stay strong! I am so going to miss this school! Lastly my most hilarious moment was when I was at Loch Ken when we were sailing. I was with Chloe and I swear we crashed into all of the floats. It was so FUNNY!! It is going to be so hard leaving and I am going to miss all the pupils, members of staff and everything in the school!