My Mum is a Loser!

I read a book called My mum is a Loser by Jim Smith. I really enjoyed reading the book because it was humorous. It’s about a boy called Barry Loser. His best friend, Bunky is having tea with him. Before tea they watched a program called Future Ratboy. His mom turned of the to which made Barry very angry so he stormed upstairs! He exaggerated by saying ” I have been up here for billions off hours” . He gets really jealous because Bunky gets his main course, dessert and a can of fizzy juice. So he pretends to be dead and his mum finds him and he gets upset and keeps on saying I love you Mum, I love you!!!

By Charlie

toy auction

Last Friday we had a toy auction  to raise money for the Nepal earth quake funds so we can have money to give to them to get food and water . Some people went home with 5 or 6 teddy’s or toys but I came home with a pillow pet and my brother came home with a train set now lots of people bought toys and some one went home with a v-tech tablet  and a case but I gave some one the case I got to .  We have a lot of toys still to be sold we can bring money in and buy a toy but know one did.

TOY AUCTION AT HOLYWOOD!!!

At  Holywood  we had a toy auction on the 15th of May. We had teddies ,toys , dvds  and loads of other items  we raised  a lot of money some parents came along as well we had a great time Scott P7 was the auctioneer . he was very good

Holywood toy auction

On Friday the 14th May 2015 the whole school contributed to a toy auction. We had a lot of toys to sell. Loads of people brought their pocket money to buy a lot of toys. Most people got a toy or two. I got a mystery box with a wooden railway and Tesco toy road. Loads of people bought toys and others didn’t. I brought £2.50 and all I got was that mystery box. It was good value though. Miss Dale bought Scooby Doo cars. Some pupils parents came as well. thank you to all the people who gave in toys