Fishing for the future!!!!

On the 8th of may 2015 we went to Dalswinton Estate for ffishing. We had to busses to go on I went on the small one but some people got on the big one. The big bus had a TV and a water fountain and the little bus had music. When we got there we met a girl called Debbie and she told us the rules of being by the river we then put our bags down on the floor. There were to men there and they were doing electro-fishing when ever something swam in the hoop the hoop flashed and the over man got his net and caught the stuff. They cautht trout and fry. Then we got to feel the fish in one bucket there was trout and fry and in the over bucket was an eel then we did kick trays I kicked up the rocks and isla caught the bugs we caught all sorts of bugs and then we just got play in the river I walked all the way to the top of the river and walked down the rapids. Then we went back to school for lunch and that was fish after lunch a man called Chris came and taught us how to fly fish.

By kaylan p3 9.5.2015