you could interview an astronaut

Who is James f. Reilly

Reilly has spent more than 850 hours in space . completed five spacewalks three space shuttle missions and multiple visits to the international space station During these missions he has travelled more than 22.5 million km 14 million miles and orbited the Earth more than 550 times!

by Gavin p4

Straw bale houses

New houses are being made out of straw it is like a woolly jumper for a house.  It’s  a added heater for your house so you don’t need your heating up high . It has a wooden frame then the straw walls plus bricks now stone panels but  the straw might fall out and it  might burn easily and your family might have an allergies  to straw and be sick or have a bad rash there’s a about 3 or 5 in Scotland but it might have a straw city in about 2 to 7 years . now a lot of people are wanting to buy these houses are these the houses of the future

Fanged Frogs Bizarre Birth!!

A new frog discovered in Indonesia is the only known species to give birth to live tadpoles rather than eggs.

The different frog species is investigated in the latest issue of the journal PLOS ONE.  In the journal they named the frog Limnonectes larvaepartus. Known for its two teeth on the lower jaw which are used to catch prey and or fight rivals. ( SHHHHH: these are not real teeth they are just jaw extensions!! ) Frogs can give birth in MANY ways but … This frog gives birth to live tadpoles!!! There are 6,455 know species of different frogs in the whole entire world. This is the most unique frog I have ever heard of !!!

By Charlie

DON’T BLAME THE RATS!!!!!

The black death is a disease also known as the Great Plague. The black death was bought by Asian traders. It is Asia’s Gerbils, long tailed ground squirrels and Altai marmots are more to blame than rats, as people previously thought.

By Lewis

sponge bob stars

Caspar Lee and Joe Sugg are voiced over the see gals in the Sponge bob movie YouTube’s!!! I am not kidding watch it I know I am. Sponge bob lovers they are legend’s. For the people that don’t know how they are they are amazing YouTubers they are both friends with Joe Weller they are both my favourite You Tubers because they do pranks on friends and make overs and songs and ruin Joe Weller videos.

Real Life Baymax

Hello my names is Baymax. If your a Big Hero 6 lover then your going to love this –  there is a real life Baymax getting built right now in the US but it is not called Baymax it is called Gene Radar. It could help doctors get rid of illnesses faster, sadly it is more of an ipad than a big huggable robot  🙁 but it is still a loveable companion).

Plant eats ants.

A pitcher plant has been eating ants in Borneo . The ants get tracked down by the nectar and then cant walk up the slipy sides

and then the plant starts to digest them . I think it sounds a bit scary if a human put there finger in it.

WORLD BOOK DAY 2015

On world book day we made book buddys. we put faces on them. We brat our book that we liked the most  book. People direst up as book character.