LEGO

I can make lots if things from Lego – I love Lego!!

By Hayden

Back to School

I thought it would be boring but it has actually been fun and Miss Dale has done a lot of  nagging becase the poupals

are  being silly.

By Cameron

cameron

my holady

I went to loch ken and i went on the leap of faith and i went kayaking it was fun.  I went to  laser quest then i went to the cafe then i went sailing

dy Dylan.

Holywood gala day.

Holywood gala day takes place on Saturday the 6th of september 6/9/14.

there will be a spone throw

there might be games where you can win loom bands

a bbq

there will be a mini golf course

please bring money !!!!

by Josh Bell p6

LEGO!!!

miss dail today lent us sum lego instructions to check out so i will be checking it out today when i get home so i hope it will be good.I think it is to make your own lego story so it will be good to see what it is.

elliot carruthers

Back to School

We are haveing fun at holywood school. It is fun in p5. We are geting youst to are new classes I thote thet it wood be boring but is fun.

Lego candyMachine

On the 26 th August I built a lego candy machine.I found a video on youtube called how to build a lego candy machine build  + review. I built one and tryed it out on a cola bottle.IT WAS SO SUCCSESFUL.