London

I went to London and the Natural history museum. The reason I wanted to go to the museum was because they had a dinosaur hall, however we didn’t have time to go because we had spent to much time at the science museum. We also went to the science museum, I liked this museum as well.

Jack Storey

Accident and Emergency

On the last Friday of my holidays I had a bad fall off my BMX and had to go to the hospital.  I scraped the side of my face and my front 2 teeth have been chipped.  I also went to see the dentist and have to get my teeth fixed.

John ;-(

CAMPING AT SOUTHERNESS

We had a great time camping at Southerness and had a BBQ. We went to nana and papa’s caravand later on that night and played dominoes

Steppingstanes Cycling Club

On a Wednesday night I go mountain biking at Mabie Forest.  Our coach Dave shows bike skills and control. At the end we have a relay race around the tracks the coaches make around the forest. I always look forward to a Wednesday night!!!!!!!!  My dad says we have to plan our week around my cycling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I LOVE CYCLING!!!!!!!!

John

Solway Coast Rally

Me and dad went to the Solway Coast rally at the military range at Kirkcudbright.  There were lots of Subarus.  We stood at a jump where the cars were jumping high in front of us.  We saw a mitsibushi evo with a squashed boot, it looked like it had spun and hit a tree.  We were standing at the highest point and could see out into the sea and saw the windfarm.

by John Mattinson:-)

Cinema

On the second last week of the holidays we all went to Carlisle and saw the new Planes 2 movie.  It was really good and after that mum and dad took me and Euan to Pizza Hut – yummy!!!!!!!!

John

Falkirk Wheel

The day after Edinburgh Zoo we visited the Falkirk Wheel.  it is 35metres high and is the place where the Forth and clyde Canal meets the Union canal.  10 hydraulic motors are needed to turn the wheel and 1.5kWh of electricity is used which is equivelant to boiling 8 kettles.  The picture at the end is the Scottish Kelpies

john

Edinburgh Zoo

Edinburgh Zoo was a great day.  We got to see meerkats, different types of monkeys, penguins, zebras, pelicans, birds and the giant panda. The female panda wasnt there because she could be pregnant and the pandas sleep for 18 hours a day and eat a third of their body weight each day!!! WOW!!  After the Zoo we met Auntie Anne and Uncle Jon and went to Toby Carvery for tea, it was scrummy!!

John Mattinson :-)))