Canada

On my holidays I’m in Canada visiting my granny, papa,auntLesley  uncle callan,  auntie

Wendy and my cousins. We flew from Glasgow to Calgary. It took 10 hours but there was an iPad on the seat in front so I watched movies.

aqua park

My favourite part of the hotel was the aqua park, the aqua park had 8 slides. My little sister wasn’t allowed on the slides, but there was a big pirate ship with smaller versions of the bigger slides coming off it. So my little sister still had lots she could play on, sometimes I played on it with her. My favourite slide was a slide that kind of made me feel a little weird, it was called the up slide. The reason it was called that was because instead of the way a normal slide pushed you down, this slide had water jets that pushed you up, so you had to sit on a rubber ring otherwise you might get hurt. I really enjoyed all the slides, there were lots of rings and mats so you never had to wait for a go. I played here almost everyday, with my family and the friends I had made while on holiday.

Jack Storey