Cross country running

To day we went to a cross country competition.We  had  numbers like 188 and 802.We did cross contry at King George the V. We were racing  other small and  medium   schools  like Shawhead.  p 4\5 had to run 800 meters, p6\7 had to run 1,200 metres.

CROSS COUNTRY RUNNING

On 26/3/14  p4-7 went to King George V to have a Cross-Country Race. I didn’t race because I fractured my wrist. Everybody did really good some people came 6th,8th and 9th John and Keira came 6th Braiden came 8th I enjoyed myself.

CROSS COUNTRY RUNNING!!!

TODAY p4/7 were doing cross country running at the King George the V complex center and it was tricky doing it there was allot of schools competing  at the end you got a card the track was 800 meters long.

Cross country

At king georg the 5th we where having a cross country competion p6 and 7 had longer to run. P4-5 didn’t had to run long as P6-7. it was hard but we did it. It was ok but i want to go again. after we got to go the park it was very fun.

CROSSCOUNTRY RUNNING AT KING GEORGE THE V, 26/3/2014

To day we were at King George the V. We did one race each. There were small schools and middle size schools. P4,5 had to do 800 meters. P6,7  had to do 1,200 meters. We saw some Mums and Dads there too. We had lots of  fun running. I came 6th in the P4,5 race. Lewis could not take part because he had fractured his wrist.

Cross Country Racing!

Today, the 26th  of March P4-7  had a … Cross Country Race!!! We left at quarter past 9 to go to King George V. The P4-7  did a  race first. But Keira was the only girl from our school so we were very proud of her. Well done Keira!!!! We really really enjoyed it. Most of us came back breathless. Too bad that Abigail and Lewis Reid could not participate. Charlie came 9th and I came 16th because there was a lot of boys racing and I also hurt my leg. I do not know if we will do it again but hopefully we can. Charlie thinks she has permanately damage her voice cheering for Keira.

By Charlie P6 and Lewis P6

Cross Country

Today P4-7 were at a cross country competition at King George the 5th .There was 5 schools there .P4-5 were doing 800 metres and p6-7 were doning 1500 metres. it was so hard.   We’re thinking about coming back next year. OH NO!

by Scott and Axel