12 thoughts on “Gaming Day”

1. Kieran, sounds good! we’ve got the new Just Dance for Juniors on our wii in the nursery if you’d like to borrow it for more tunes – not as good as Just Dance and Just Dance 2 but might be better for P1s and P2s. Good Luck. Mrs Taylor (nursery)

2. Well done for making your very first Blog Post Kieran! This is a good way to spread the news about our Gaming Day.

3. Dear Miss McKay and P4/5,
    I have been reading all about your gaming day and it sounds excellent. We had one last year at our school which went really well. At Longhaugh PS we are big gaming fans. I was wondering, if for your gaming day, you would like to borrow our X Box and Kinnect and some games? If would like to borrow this I will organise with Mrs Munro to bring it to the school. All I would like in return would be to have a mention on your excellent blog.
    Mr Munro

4. We have just read your blog post Mr Munro and P4/5 are even more excited about Gaming Day now. Thank you so much for the offer, we would love to borrow Longhaugh’s X Box and Kinnect. We will make sure we look after it and give Longhaugh PS a mention on our Blog.
    Miss McKay + P4/5