P4/5 Olympics Assembly

Today we performed our class assembly for the whole school and some parents/carers. We shared our knowledge about the Olympics and Paralympics and sang some songs.
We were nervous to start with but in the end we really enjoyed it and hope you did too.

By Ronan and Kyle

9 thoughts on “P4/5 Olympics Assembly”

1. Well Done P4/5 you were all fantastic today! All your hard work really paid off.

p.s thank you to Danyal and Darren for stepping in at the last minute to cover for the pupils who were off today. That was a very brave thing to do. Well Done!

2. Wow Primary 4/5 we really loved your assembly and Primary one have even been practising relay races today because they are so excited. Everyone in Primary 1 thinks tha you all did really well and we wer very impressed at all the hard work you have been doing! Primary 1a2 want to know if anyone from your class is going to the olympics to watch or take part?!

Well done from Mrs Mackay and P1a2

3. i will definitely be watching the Football and the Feild events i wish all the best for Team GB

4. No I dont think anyone is going to the olympics. But I think were going to be watching it. 😀

5. no we are all to young to take part in the olympics or nobody is going to london watch. But we hope you watch it on tv in the summer:)

6. Hello Primary 4/5

I agree, your assembly was ace. You all deserve a gold medal. I relay (hee hee can you see what I did there?) can’t wait to watch the Olympics on TV. I am just glad I am not going to be in London. I think it will be too busy!.

I can’t wait to read all about your new topic. Maybe you can plan my holiday for me?

Mrs Cassidy