Do Something Funny for Money!

Dens Road PS are having a talent show on Friday 18th March for Comic Relief. Each class can enter one act and I know that P4/5 is bursting at the seams with talent so I can’t wait to hear all your suggestions and ideas. Let’s make it as original and unique as possible!

Post any ideas or suggestions you have and we will discuss them in class.

THURSDAY 17TH MARCH

We held auditions for the talent show today and WOW what a talented class we have. We had signing, dancing, comedians and even a ventriloquist act! I wish I could put you all throught to the Red Nose Day Talent Show tomorrow because you were all fantastic but we only have time for one act per class. We had a class vote and it was very close but the winners were the very fabulous “Disco Divas” Well Done girls.

FRIDAY 18TH MARCH- RED NOSE DAY

Well done to all who took part in the “Dens Road’s Got Talent” Contest! You were all fantastic! I have to say that I am so very proud of “The Disco Divas” for putting on such a wonderful dance performance but also for the way you have organised and planned the whole act all by yourselves. As you all know Miss McKay can’t dance very well so it was down to you to choreograph the whole thing. Very well done girls, you definitely deserved your 3rd place award:)

6 thoughts on “Do Something Funny for Money!”

1. this thing is cool. i need to ask a tiny question how did you get that red nose day picture? thats cool

2. Kaileb I copied the picture from the Internet and pasted it into our blog. I will show you how to do it tomorrow.

Miss McKay