The Cafe

On Thursday we are going to Ethan’s dad’s Cafe. We are going to have tea, milk or water and toast with butter or toast without butter.  If you can help please let Mr Pennie know.

Can you also please practise our Scottish poem which is called The Wee Rid Motor.

By James Steele.

Today we went to the Cafe. We had a good time. My mum Donna and Oliver’s mum Charlene helped. In the Summertime we are going back to the Cafe to get ice-cream.

By

James Edwards.

10 thoughts on “The Cafe”

1. Hi Mr Pennie & P1 class. I am James’ Grandad and I live in Liverpool. I just wanted to say how much we enjoy looking at your blog, seeing all your lovely photo’s and reading what you get up to at school. Looks like you have so much fun!

2. Thanks for your kind words Mr Tomlinson. All the kids really enjoyed the Cafe visit and I was personally very proud of how they behaved and what they learned from the experience. I will try to post some more photos at the weekend. James also had a fantastic Scottish/Liverpudlian accent during his nativity performance.

3. Sorry for the late post!

I would just like to say that the children are a credit to the school, they behaved impeccably when they visited the shop. I look forward to seeing you all again.