The wearing of school uniform has many advantages:
- it promotes and encourages a corporate school spirit
- it fosters equality of dressing among children
- it is aesthetically pleasing
Parents are asked to dress their children in the school uniform, which is as follows:
- Grey/Black trousers/skirt
- White poloshirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan
These items are available to order from the school. 2018/2019 prices are:
- Polo Shirts £7.00 – £8.50
- Sweatshirts £9.50 – £10.50
- Nursery sweatshirt £9.50
Shorts, t-shirt and a change of gym shoes/trainers should be worn for PE.
Earrings that cannot be removed should be covered with micropore tape/plasters supplied from home. Thank you for your support in keeping your children safe.
Looking after Personal Property
Each item of clothing should have the pupil’s name and class written clearly on the label. This will help staff identify belongings that have been left behind at the end of the day.
Please note that the school cannot accept liability for lost property. Despite best efforts to reunite pupils with belongings, any items left unattended at the end of the term may be donated to a local charity shop.