An introduction to our online payment service
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school lunch, breakfast club, milk and other items such as school visits and residential trips
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help your school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre.
How do you get started?
Aactivation letters containing your activation details have been sent home to enable you to set up your ParentPay account.
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.